Asia Pacific / Thailand / / Bangkok
Technology & Engineering
#: 87803-en_US / 87803
Senior Executive, Client Engineer – 87803
Technology and Engineering – Thailand
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Digital Client Engineer will be an integral part of the continued growth and development of our unique and innovative capabilities within this exciting area of our business, and the industry as a whole. This role is accountable for supporting the Digital Support Team with the successful integration and deployment of Nielsen solutions into Client platforms.
The focus will be on measuring digital publishers’ static, video, and audio content within web browsers, android applications, and iOS applications through the use of Nielsen’s applicable SDK and processing architecture. In doing this you will be leading the deployment of Nielsen’s new, innovative Digital Content Ratings and Digital Ad Ratings service within the Thailand market.
- Involvement in the pre-sales process to ensure the correct solutions and approaches are selected based on an individual client’s environment & business requirement
- Assist our strategic clients, through in-depth knowledge of their environment, to ensure a smooth implementation of our system, while acting as their escalation resource to drive problem resolution
- Provide consultation on complex projects; functions as a recognized technical expert in the suite of Nielsen digital products
- Contribute to innovation by applying end to end knowledge of technical capabilities and client needs to business problems while working with teams from all areas of Nielsen
- Provides input regarding the adoption of new technologies and features into the Nielsen product set, while owning the adoption of these features within BAU operational workflow of the Digital Support Team and its clients; acts as the main point of contact with Engineering for all current and future solutions
- Investigates and analyses verbal and written requests for product enhancements from clients, and partners, and proposes conceptual solutions
- Identifying best practices and assisting in the creation of support materials, implementation guides, FAQs, etc.
- Taking an active contributory role in the processes surrounding our digital products. For example, recommends alterations and enhancements to improve the quality of products and/or procedures
- Provide coaching, technical and business knowledge for other members of the team with regards to emerging features, capabilities, and challenges
- Full support of client system integration from technical kickoff through to post-production ongoing support for multiple accounts running in parallel
- Use strong written and verbal communication skills tailored to the audience’s needs to communicate all aspects of the integration process and issue resolutions
- Drives positive client and Media Industry Group relationships, ensuring day to day needs are met
- Escalate/engage support as required to ensure timely turnaround to the client
- 3+ years of software development/engineering/support experience, in particular, Mobile and Video App development & integration
- Experience in a client-facing role, in particular; supporting and troubleshooting directly with the client or 3rd party developers
- A Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or other web-based technology degree or equivalent experience
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel (MS Office in general)
- Attention to detail with the ability to consistently deliver ‘right first time’
- An aptitude for learning new systems, technology, and processes
- Outstanding organizational/time management skills and the ability to multi-task in order to effectively support multiple business-critical projects and client engagements at once
- Creative problem solving and technical troubleshooting skills and unyielding focus on client satisfaction
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, solid client-facing business acumen, and a foundation on client satisfaction
- Proven record of successfully managing client relationships and delivering quality results on time
- Boundless energy, a positive attitude, and the desire to contribute to the advancement of the digital media measurement space
- A desire to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Self-starter with an intense focus on serving the needs of our media clients
- Maintain composure and respond appropriately in stressful or crisis situations
- App-based video player and content management system experience is desirable
- Experience troubleshooting technical issues using debugging tools (e.g. Chrome DevTools, Fiddler, Charles, Console) is desirable
- Experience with content management systems and tag management platforms such as Google Tag Manager is a plus.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Nielsen Media would not function without our Technology teams! We are catalysts for delivering quality, on-time, reliable measurements to clients, and we are cultivators, growing our employees through education, skill-building and experiences. Around the globe, our Technology teams are relentless in our pursuit of superior analytics, technology, process and support.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Bangkok