Asia Pacific / Malaysia / / Petaling Jaya
Client Service & Sales
#: 90759-en_US / 90759
ABOUT THE ROLE
Founded on core values of inclusion, courage and growth, Nielsen is a place where you can be yourself, make a difference and grow. Come and join us, the leading global provider of Audience Measurement services where the audience is everything. We are looking for media-minded individuals to join our dynamic Media client service team at our office located in Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
- Overall responsibility for our Consumer 360 and cross-media planning solutions, designed to help Nielsen’s clients understand the media, product and/or service consumption of a particular target market for their marketing and media planning
- Be part of the client servicing team that trains and provides consultation to our media clients by using our proprietary analysis software
- Jointly responsible for the installation of our proprietary software at our clients’ places of work
- Active involvement in business development and new opportunity creation
- Assist in promoting Nielsen’s solutions within the media industry and beyond
- Conduct data analysis and provide insights to clients on the performance of media owners and advertisers.
- Assist in delivering quality services to media clients and to ensure services provided are timely and precise according to clients business needs, specifications and Nielsen’s quality standards
- Be directly accountable for work conducted for clients in terms of proposal preparation, questionnaire design, analysis, charting, report writing, etc. and perform quality checks on all reports for alignment to request, accuracy and correctness
- Maintain accurate, complete, up-to-date and insightful client business profiles to be shared with senior management
- Become familiar with Nielsen’s other media solutions – TV Audience Measurement, Advertising Spend, Digital
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Recognized degree or higher qualification
- 3-5 years Market Research or Media Planning experience
- A flair/interest in interpreting and visualizing data into meaningful actions
- Dynamic, creative, result-oriented with good analytical and organizational skills, as well as being self-motivated
- Someone who is excited working in a Market Research environment
- Versatile in handling people of different personality types under all circumstances.
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong command of both written and oral English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Familiarity with Google and Microsoft office solutions
ABOUT THE TEAM
Globally, Nielsen Media empowers media companies and advertisers to plan, activate and measure their content and related audiences in the new media landscape. Our Client Service and Sales team operates as a link between Production and Clients, covering all post-sales retail measurement services. We are aimed to provide our Clients best in class servicing and on-time data delivery, enhancing their satisfaction of the Nielsen core products.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!