Asia Pacific / Malaysia / / Petaling Jaya
Client Service & Sales
#: 73883-en_US / 73883
Senior Executive, Client Service – 73883
Client Services and Sales – Malaysia Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan
Embracing the principles of Trust & Accountability, Engage, Include & Decide, Fewer, Faster Bolder, Nielsen is a company where you can be yourself, make a difference, and grow.
We are looking for a media-minded individual to come and work in our dynamic client service team
- A key member of our Ad Intel, advertising expenditure solution, designed to help Nielsen’s clients implement efficient advertising strategies that generate real results
- Be part of the client servicing team that trains and provides consultations to our media clients in using our proprietary analysis software.
- Active involvement in business development and new opportunity creation
- Assist in promoting all of Nielsen’s solutions within the media industry and beyond
- Conduct data analysis and provide insights to clients on the performance of media owners and advertisers.
- Assist in delivering quality services to media clients and to ensure services provided are timely and precise according to clients' business needs, specifications, and Nielsen’s quality standards.
- Be directly accountable for work conducted for clients in terms of proposal preparation, analysis, charting, report writing, etc.
- Perform quality checks on monthly data releases, reports, client requests, etc.
- Maintain accurate, complete, up-to-date, and insightful client business profiles to be shared with senior management
- Become familiar with Nielsen’s other media solutions – Television Audience Measurement, Consumer 360, Digital Advertising Ratings.
- A recognized degree or higher qualification.
- 3-4 years of Market Research or Media Planning or Digital experience, from either agency or client-side
- Candidates should preferably have some direct experience with media sales
- A flair/interest in interpreting data into meaningful actions.
- Dynamic, creative, result-oriented with good analytical skills, and self-motivated.
- Versatile in handling people of different personality types under all circumstances.
- Excellent initiative, communication (written and oral), and interpersonal skills.
- Strong command of both written and oral English. Additional language knowledge of Bahasa Malayu and Mandarin would be an added advantage.
- Familiarity with Microsoft and Google office solutions.
We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what’s next with us at Nielsen: careers.nielsen.com
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Petaling Jaya,Selangor Darul Ehsan