Asia Pacific / Thailand / Bangkok / Bangkok /
Client Service & Sales
#: 743999723909032 / REF457X
Nielsen is building talent pipelines to meet future hiring demand. This is a pipeline role, while there is not an immediate opening, we want to build relationships with prospective candidates like you. If your background is a match to our requirements, we’ll follow up with the exploratory conversation.
ABOUT THIS JOB
Nielsen works with clients to provide insights, thought leadership to drive their business and grow their portfolios. Our work helps our clients set growth strategies and determines what products you ultimately see on the shelf. Our team members are experts across various categories and are viewed as trusted partners by our clients.
- Maintain an accurate, complete, up-to-date and insightful client business profiles to be shared with senior management
- Assist senior staff in delivering quality services to clients and ensure the services provided to clients are timely and precise according to client business needs and specifications and at the same time meeting the company's quality standards
- Assist in sales activities in conjunction with senior staff in terms of preparation of proposal and credential presentations
- Provide "in office" research, administrative and operational support to senior staff
- Be directly accountable for work conducted for their nominated clients in terms of analyses, charting, etc. and perform quality checks on all reports for alignment to request accuracy and correctness
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
As a Senior Executive for Consumer Insights, you will be responsible for maintaining a client service orientation by managing the day-to-day administration of client service and coordinating on analysis and reporting of assigned research projects.
- Ideally a university degree in related fields (Engineering, Maths, Statistics, Marketing, Economics, Business Management)
- 2+ years’ experience in Consumer Insights, Quantitative Research / Service / Retail industry or any related fields
- Strong Client Focus and Proactiveness
- Very Good Influencing & Persuading Skills
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to present research/insight back to a client (presentations, talks etc) – in both English and Thai
- Fluency in both English and Thai (written and spoken)