Asia Pacific / Korea / Seoul / Seoul /
Client Service & Sales
#: 743999724083554 / REF852O
ABOUT THIS JOB
At Nielsen, our obsession in helping our clients to grow through a comprehensive understanding of consumer behavior leveraging on the ongoing innovation in technology is what motivates us. Our work helps our clients set growth strategies and determines what products or services you ultimately see in the market and how our clients drive their marketing and trade strategies.
You will maintain a Customized Research orientation by managing day-to-day administration of Customized Research/sales activities and coordinating on analysis and reporting of assigned research projects.
- PnP project execution and client communication
- Project proposal support
- Make a research plan and analysis followed with needs of client support
- Make analysis report and presentation support
- Deduct insight based on data analysis support
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
Curiosity drives your interest in what moves the market. You find potential in percentages. Managing time and deadlines comes naturally to you. You’re known for your impeccable organization. Connecting with clients matters to you, and that motivates you to sift through data for a new angle. You can identify the narratives behind numbers, and you’re always looking for what’s next.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent ; Social science major and a master's degree holder (preferred)
- Experience in research industry public sector 2-5 years
- Person with analysis and presentation ability and client service mind
- Persuasive attitude and project manager skill
- Team player, active mind and challenge taking