Asia Pacific / Singapore / / Singapore
Field Operations & Panel Recruitment
#: 101844-en_US / 101844
Senior Executive Business Development – 101844
Field Operations and Panel Recruitment – Singapore
ABOUT THE ROLE
The role of the Senior Executive, Digital Solutions (Business Development) consists of working directly with clients along with sales, client service, and operation teams to ensure the diverse product offerings are delivered successfully to the client.
As a Senior Executive, Digital Solutions (Business Development), you will help to drive the business directly with existing and new clients. Advocating the range of Nielsen digital measurement products and services, you will identify and realize opportunities through the business development and sales cycle. You will work with diverse internal teams (product, operation, client service) to ensure successful pitches and project deliveries to clients.
- Drive day-to-day business development and sales activities to achieve financial forecasts and strategic objectives for the Singapore business.
- Responsible for sales related tasks such as proposal preparation and credential presentations.
- Work with team members to deliver quality services to clients, according to client business needs and specifications, while meeting the company’s quality standards.
- Ability to manage multiple digital campaigns in parallel, involving campaign creation and monitoring of correct output.
- Project management, analysis and reporting of assigned syndicated and ad-hoc research projects.
- Min 2 years of working experience in the following fields: marketing research, digital marketing, consulting and/or sales.
- General knowledge and understanding of media planning and measurement in the advertising and marketing field will be an advantage.
- Logical thinking and problem-solving abilities to identify insights and present solutions using analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proactiveness with the ability to multitask effectively.
- Familiarity with CRM tools (e.g. Salesforce) would be a plus.
The Global Nielsen Media Client Service & Sales team provides modern and effective services that meet client needs quickly while giving Nielsen more control over how we service our clients. We will create the capacity to elevate the work we do with clients to focus on market impact and business growth. We are at the forefront of customer experience and become an agent of change as we embrace automation to navigate the complex needs of our industry and continue to be the industry leader.
By connecting clients to audiences, we fuel the media industry with the most accurate understanding of what people listen to and watch. To discover what audiences love, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are truly connected to their audiences, they can see the most important opportunities and accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Singapore