Asia Pacific / Singapore / / Singapore
Client Service & Sales
#: 84052-en_US / 84052
Senior Executive, Media Research & Client Service – 84052
Client Services and Sales – Singapore
About The Role
Our insights impact businesses around the world. Join our Media, Client Service team to help bring high-quality and up-to-date data to our clients, every day.
• Maintain a client service orientation on day-to-day servicing of clients across multiple accounts.
• Project management, analysis and reporting of assigned syndicated as well as ad-hoc (customized research projects).
• Ensure accurate and on-time delivery as well as perform quality checks (where applicable) for all product deliverables and for ad-hoc work done on assigned accounts.
• Conduct issue-based analyses, deliver proactive insights and build effective analytical presentations.
• Provide database/software training to clients, manage client expectations and queries on deliverables/client-facing platforms.
• Contribute to business development efforts of syndicated products/customized ad-hoc studies.
• At least a Bachelor’s Degree, in any discipline.
• 3 to 4 years’ experience in Quantitative research from a research agency
• Knowledge of research techniques and methodologies.
• Strong oral, written communication, and presentation skills.
• Pro-active with the ability to multi-task effectively.
• Ability to solve problems using sound analytical skills.
• Technically proficient in Office applications i.e. Excel, PowerPoint, etc. (Excel Macro knowledge is a bonus).
About The Team
The Global Nielsen Media Client Service & Sales team wants to empower you to help our clients go from insights to action faster. We want to help you perfect the art of data-driven customer service that drives clients’ investment in Nielsen. By using innovative technologies, you can now work on activities that are driving client impact and minimize time spent responding to routine and manual tasks. In other words, we want to increase your strategic capacity and deliver impactful insights to clients.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Singapore