India / India / MH / Mumbai /
Client Service & Sales
#: 743999731128627 / REF1581T
ABOUT THIS JOB
We won’t say we can predict the future, but our team of Market Research Analysts gets pretty close. This role combines data analysis and client consultation from the start, with plenty of room for growth. You find the stories behind scatter plots and help clients determine which products to launch. Your insights will influence decisions for some of today’s leading global companies.
- Managing clients and their respective projects custom research team in matters of market research based on experience in one or more sectors (financial services; media, telecom & technology, energy, etc.)
- Reporting to a project lead, you will be responsible for the successful execution of customized qualitative studies, including project costing, questionnaire design, project management and execution, analysis and report writing.
- Managing clients and their respective projects from beginning to end, including making actionable recommendations to support key business objectives Consistently exceeding client expectations from project inception through completion
- Successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously, all in different design/analysis stages
- Proactively anticipating, troubleshooting, overcoming, and/or escalating challenges to your project lead in a timely manner
- Coordinating project task activities between your project team and internal support/operations team(s)
- Consulting (Questionnaire Design, Analysis, Reporting & Writing)
- Assist in the development of strong and captivating proposals to meet client needs, based on short research briefs and/or elaborate RFPs; including assisting with costing structure, methodological design, analytical framework, etc.
- Designing questionnaires/focus group screeners/interview guides to meet the specific or unique client objectives
- Synthesis and communication of both primary and secondary research findings into actionable insights according to the client’s objectives
- Full reporting and analysis (via PowerPoint): Interpreting and analysing multivariate data, drawing insightful conclusions and providing recommendations, where applicable.
- Provide "in office" research, administrative and operational support to senior staff
- Be directly accountable for work conducted for their nominated clients in terms of analyses, charting, etc and perform quality checks on all reports for alignment to request, accuracy and correctness
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
- Experience in FMCG / Service / Retail industry
- Experience in Primary Qualitative Market Research with practical knowledge of research methodologies like Focus group discussions, direct interviews and ethnographic research would be preferred
- Strong Client Focus and Proactiveness
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Very Good Influencing & Persuading Skills
- Has experience of developing and managing client relationships
- Expert knowledge of research techniques and methodologies
- MA in Psychology/Sociology/Philosophy/Social Anthropology or MBA in Marketing
- 2 to 4 years’ experience in Qualitative Consumer Insights role
- Working knowledge of statistics and multivariate analysis
- Working knowledge of research techniques and methodologies
We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what’s next with us at Nielsen: careers.nielsen.com