Asia Pacific / Thailand / / Bangkok
Field Operations & Panel Recruitment
#: 102726-en_US / 102726
Senior Insight Analyst – 102726
Field Operations and Panel Recruitment – Thailand
ABOUT THE ROLE
Accuracy is the name of the game, and we’ve got the data to prove it. If precision and quality are important to you, you’ll fit right in as a Senior Insight Analyst.
As a Senior Insight Analyst, you will focus on analytical and insight-driven projects. The ideal candidate will have a creative personality, an insights-driven mindset and the ability to work across multiple teams and data sources to collate, generate, interpret and report research findings, trend analyses and insights.
- Analysing data through multiple lenses and crafting a story through the translation of data into compelling insights and execution that bring value to our clients & projects.
- Work in converting data, insights into data visualizations.
- Developing Thought Leadership content about Cross Media and working with industry bodies to release to the public on a regular basis.
- Provide Commercial teams with baseline materials customised for the local market including one sheet, sales decks and playbooks.
- Support Commercial teams & Client Service teams with the broader international analytic community for best practices approach understanding and identifying the local market’s challenges.
- Bachelor degree from Analytical studies such as Statistics, Mathematics, Marketing Analytics or Communication major with outstanding analytical and creative expertise.
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in the analytical and data visualization space.
- Fluent, native speaker in Thai.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Thai.
- Candidates must be proficient in reading/understanding/writing in Thai, as well as the ability to translate from English to Thai and vice versa.
- Strong presentation skills, advanced in Microsoft, Google applications supporting Visualisation, dashboards, marketing collateral.
- Possess skills in multimedia design experience/interest – video editing etc.
- Innate curiosity combined with a passion for data and a proactive approach to generating value-add insights for multiple stakeholders and users.
- Results-oriented personality and ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal, creative, business engagement, problem-solving with the ability to work with stakeholders collaboratively and autonomously.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Global Nielsen Media team wants to empower you to help our clients go from insights to action faster. We want to help you perfect the art of data-driven customer service that drives clients’ investment in Nielsen. In other words, we want to increase your strategic capacity and deliver impactful insights to clients.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Bangkok