India / India / / Kochi
Technology & Engineering
#: 78221-en_US / 78221
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for Full Stack Senior Developer who can join in our exciting journey of building next generation features. You will have opportunities to work on cutting edge technologies like Microservice based applications, containers and serverless apps. You will also get to experience leading infrastructure & tools from AWS. You may also get exposure to Reactive programming, and more.
- Design, code, test and support product features by following agile development practices
- Demonstrate excellent accountability, quality in delivery and consistency in delivering on commitments, as part of scrum teams working in short development and release cycles.
- Demonstrate excellent design quality following basic principles, speed of development and continuous automation of unit tests
- Consult stakeholders and product managers as experts of the domain.
- Support DevOps related tasks including delivery, operations and support of the cloud service, drive improvements and innovations in development
- Learn and apply latest cutting-edge cloud technologies, mentor team and showcase good team player skills, work with geographically distributed and diverse teams seamlessly
- Degree/ Master's Degree (BTech, MTech, MCA) in Computer Science or a related subject with 7 to 12 years of experience in full Stack Development having:
- Strong grasp on continuous integration and continuous delivery and junits
- Exposure to microservices & serverless implementations highly desirable
- Good practical understanding of Linux and container technologies – Docker, Kubernetes
- Exposure to AWS & DevOps highly desirable
- Strong grasp on at least one relational database system such as Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, or DB2 and
- Experience working with Non-Relational DBs like Mongo or DynamoDB
- Experience of working in an Agile Software development environment and teams
- Strong Debugging Skills
ABOUT THE TEAM
Nielsen Media would not function without our Technology teams! We are catalysts for delivery quality, on-time, reliable measurements to clients, and we are cultivators, growing our employees through education, skill building and experiences. Around the globe, our Technology teams are relentless in our pursuit of superior analytics, technology, process and support.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!