India / India / KA / Bangalore /
Client Service & Sales
#: 743999733851416 / REF1885Q
ABOUT THIS JOB
We won’t say we can predict the future, but our team of Market Research Analysts gets pretty close. This role combines data analysis and client consultation from the start, with plenty of room for growth. You find the stories behind scatter plots and help clients determine which products to launch. Your insights will influence decisions for some of today’s leading global companies.
● Managing clients and their respective projects' custom research team in matters of market research based on experience in one or more sectors (FMCG, Shopper Insights, Financial Services, Media, Telecom & Technology, Automotive, Infrastructure, etc.)
● Adept in independently handling all stages in a Customized Market Research Project:
1. Responding to RFP / Proposal Design (Objective, Research design, Sample Design costing)
2. Project Launch
3. Questionnaire design
4. Presentation preparation and sharing insights with client
● Team management
● Business development
● Drive client satisfaction by providing insights and actionable recommendations during presentations or business reviews and also by providing value-added analyses and response to special requests.
● Undertake sales activities independently or in conjunction with senior staff in terms of preparation and delivery of proposal and credentials
● Ensure the generation of required revenue from the assigned client portfolio and proper
● contract costing in order to meet the agreed budget targets
● Identify and recommend enhanced and new services that answer clients' business needs
● Build and maintain ongoing relationships with the identified key persons within client organization
● Assist in the development of strong and captivating proposals to meet client needs, based on short research briefs and/or elaborate RFPs; including assisting with costing structure, methodological design, analytical framework, etc.
● Accountable for key strategic clients in terms of execution of the full research cycle From Questionnaire design till final report delivery ensuring all quality checks are conducted to deliver insightful reports.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
● Experience in Primary Quantitative Market Research with practical knowledge of research methodologies
● Strong Client Focus and Proactiveness
● Working knowledge of statistics and multivariate analysis
● Strong interpersonal skills
● Prior team management experience is a must
● Very Good Influencing & Persuading Skills
● Excellent project management skills
● Strong understanding of consumer behavior
● 6 to 8 years’ experience in Quantitative Consumer Insights role
● Knowledge of statistics and multivariate analysis
We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless.
See what’s next with us at Nielsen: careers.nielsen.com