Asia Pacific / Korea / / Seoul
#: 76172-en_US / 76172
Senior Manager, Content & Data Partnerships – 76172
Gracenote – South Korea Seoul, Seoul
ABOUT THIS JOB
As a member of this dynamic and fast-paced team, As a Senior Manager, Content and Data Partnership you will be responsible for evaluating internal data needs and establishing and building relationships with key regional and global Videos metadata providers, with the goal of obtaining provider content that will be incorporated within Gracenote’s metadata rich entertainment search and discovery data products
- Develop a deep understanding of Gracenote’s global product portfolio and data gaps in the current offerings
- Develop the Gracenote Sourcing narrative, highlighting the benefits of providing Gracenote with content
- Create the global strategy for obtaining Content that addresses current needs as well as positions Gracenote to expand its data coverage via paid and unpaid Source relationships
- Establish strong relationships with key Source providers in all current and future Gracenote markets. Establish strong executive-level relationships within key sources
- Track and maintain a database of key regional and global content providers and key contacts within for both short and long-term relevance to Gracenote
- Implementation of Quality Improvement Processes – Ensuring Accuracy, Completeness, Timeliness of Data inflow.
- Managing Daily Operations, bringing about process improvements, workflows with other teams. Working with cross-functional teams to bring about process improvements.
- Suggest improvements in the existing tools/ systems and work with Business Analysis / Engineering to identify feasibility of implementing these
- Position Gracenote as a thought leader in terms of entertainment data content sourcing
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
This person requires to operate at a more senior level, including high degree of day to day autonomy, highly developed communication skills, day to day decision making and priority setting skills, assessment of external parties and progress toward partnership, sourcing representation internally with cross functions
- Bachelor's degree required. MBA desired
- 12+ years of experience within the entertainment metadata space and a deep understanding of the delivery ecosystem
- Executive-level relationship building skills and the ability to sell the Gracenote vision to current and prospective sources
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Have prior managerial experience
- Proven track record in leading a global and geographically dispersed team
- Deep understanding of content, metadata and streaming technologies
- Executive-level communication, presentation and cross-functional collaboration skills
- Ability to work effectively within teams.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop and present professional, effective presentations for business and technical audiences.
- Market analysis, competitive analysis and report generation.
- Knowledge of audience measurement, Smart TV, digital media, Internet services, interactive/social media applications is preferred.
- Knowledge of entertainment media metadata is preferred
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
This role is with Gracenote, which is a part of a Nielsen Company. Gracenote is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Seoul,Seoul
Travel: Yes, 25% of the Time