India / India / / Mumbai
Client Service & Sales
#: 108333-en_US / 108333
About the role:
The Sales teams at Nielsen are responsible for finding and maintaining client relationships all around the world. Sound like your kind of thing? Join us! This role will focus on business development where you will be required to proactively generate leads, engage with clients, pitch solutions, and grow the business. You will be required to work closely with the delivery and operations teams to understand solution feasibility and ensure success of a client engagement.
- Continuous client outreach, interacting with new as well as existing clients to understand business challenges and pitch relevant solutions, ideation on customization of solutions to answer client briefs.
- Lead generation & qualification
- Working closely with solution consultants and delivery teams to design proposals catering to client requirements
- Ongoing engagement with key stakeholders at client end to ensure a strong & successful engagement
Qualifications & Skills:
- Education: Masters degree/MBA preferred.
- 7-8 Years work experience with background in media and/or research/analytics
- Client facing experience is a must (min 2-3 years)
- Business development experience will be favourably considered
- Excellent communication skills
About the Team:
The Marketing Effectiveness practice at Nielsen helps clients make sense of their marketing budgets and aids in data-backed strategic decision making. The Sales team is a team of dynamic & driven hunters with a sharp focus on bringing the best solutions to clients, and propagating the benefits of good measurement in the industry.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!