Asia Pacific / Korea / / Seoul
Client Service & Sales
#: 74122-en_US / 74122
As part of Nielsen’s Marketing Effectiveness practice, you will work with advertisers to help assess how well their marketing activities are working to drive sales and how they should most effectively use their budget in the future. You’ll use advanced statistical models and the most robust data available to tease out the impact of marketing activities and simulate the impact of future budget changes, to help advertisers decide how much to spend on marketing, and in what ways, to maximize the impact of their spend.
- Responsible for establishing strong client relationships to drive client retention as well as business expansion
- Penetrate and establish enduring client relationships with senior decision-makers at clients by demonstrating on-going value by driving client outcomes
- Ensure pro-active insights and action-oriented solutions are delivered to the team by being an expert with an ability to explain the methodology behind key analytics to clients
- Partner with clients to provide the best marketing plan based on the results of analysis and optimizations
- Develop decks to report results & provide advice, and present to the client
- Provide subject matter expertise to both the client and the internal team
- Mentor junior associates in best practices, client communication, and project execution
- Design analytic studies that meet advertisers’ research objectives
- Develop recommendations based on the insights derived from the analysis
- Present findings and recommendations to senior leaders
- Collaborate with other Nielsen teams to provide holistic support to clients
- Develop and lead client teams through designing, executing, and presenting analytic studies to meet clients’ research objectives on the fast-moving digital landscape
- Deliver insights and recommendations on industry-leading Multi-Touch Attribution, Marketing Mix, and Lift analytics
- Lead and develop a team responsible for delivering against client commitments
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor degree required, advanced degree preferred
- 6-8 years of marketing research, analytics, or data science experience
- Enjoy being hands-on with data and analysis
- Enthusiasm for applying statistical analysis to address business issues
- Comfortable working with large data sets
- Well-organized and detail-oriented, capable of handling several projects at a time while meeting deadlines
- Strong communication and presentation skills in English
- Strong project management, risk management skills
About the Team
Globally, Nielsen Media empowers media companies and advertisers to plan, activate and measure their content and related audiences in the new media landscape. Our Client Service and Sales team operates as a link between Production and Clients, covering all post-sales retail measurement services. We are aimed to provide our Clients best in class servicing and on-time data delivery, enhancing their satisfaction of the Nielsen core products.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!