Asia Pacific / Australia / / Macquarie Park
#: 73881-en_US / 73881
Senior Manager, Media Analytics – 73881
Analytics – Australia Macquarie Park
Be a part of something big. With 40,000+ employees in over 100 countries, Nielsen is one of the world’s biggest data measurement companies, and we pride ourselves on providing our people with endless possibilities and paths to grow their careers. Simply put, we do two things at Nielsen. We measure performance for our clients and we use analytics to help our clients grow their business. At Nielsen, we make a difference by partnering with our clients and using our data to explain what is happening with their brands and what they should do to improve business performance.
We work with a diverse set of clients Advertiser, Owner and Agency clients across the media ecosystem include the likes of Google, Facebook, IPG Media Brands, Group M, ESPN etc.
About the role
- As a Senior Research Manager, this is a great opportunity for a self-starter to bring their existing primary research expertise to our Media Analytics team. Your roles and responsibilities will include:
- Support Media Analytics Director in driving business
- Responsibility of the project pipeline, being responsible for project management and delivery of all studies to our clients.
- Promote best practices and ensure actionable insights through high quality and strategic reporting
- Ownership of client servicing and satisfaction to develop long term, positive relationships with major clients.
- Support your manager and commercial members of the team on project scoping imparting media and client knowledge
- Recommend alternative methodologies that meet client needs that fall outside of Nielsen’s core solutions
- Help develop product innovations over time
- Manage & coordinate internal stakeholders from operations, data processing, account managers and product leads.
- 4-5 years of experience in handling custom research projects.
- Ability to manage multiple accounts and work closely with the research team ensuring timely project completion with good quality data.
- Experience in applying multiple research methodologies incorporating qualitative and quantitative tools and have strong analytical skills.
- Design detailed technical and commercial proposal after understanding client's brief and requirements and provide support in project scoping.
- Well aware of the research process and be responsible for the project pipeline, project management and delivery of all projects.
- Good analytical skills and experience of applying complex analytical techniques
- Ownership of client servicing and satisfaction to develop long term and positive relationships.
- Knowledge in advertising, media and brands
- The ability a manage a diverse workload and reprioritize accordingly
We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what’s next with us at Nielsen: careers.nielsen.com
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Macquarie Park