Asia Pacific / Philippines / / Pasig City
#: 73890-en_US / 73890
Senior Manager, Media Client Service – 73890
Analytics – Philippines Pasig City
About the Role
Manage a client servicing team to ensure prompt delivery of service to the responsible clients in order to achieve the company’s financial objectives and other operational performance indicators.
- Maintain an accurate, complete, up-to-date and insightful client business profiles to be shared with senior management
- Undertake sales activities independently or in conjunction with senior staff in terms of preparation and delivery of proposal and credentials
- Ensure client service standards are implemented and enhanced as client expectations continue to evolve and change in the marketplace
- Drive client satisfaction by providing insights and actionable recommendations during presentations or business reviews
- Ensure the implementation of Client Management Process for the assigned accounts and be able to add value to those key clients
- Identify and recommend enhanced and new products and services that answer clients' business needs
- Lead the client servicing team with the primary responsibility of expanding our scope of influence with clients across a wider range of products and with greater depth of involvement
- Provide product solutions and benefits to client business issues/opportunities by developing strategic initiatives for each client
- Ensure the services provided to clients are timely and precise according to client business needs and specifications while meeting the company's quality standards
- Build and maintain ongoing relationships with the identified key persons within the client organization
- Achieve revenue, profitability, quality, speed of delivery and productivity targets as assigned
- Contribute to overall team plan by generating revenue and/or cost-savings ideas
- Utilize the Performance and Development Plan to communicate and assess performance objectives, competency lists and development plans for direct reports
- Contribute to the development and implementation of training plans to ensure that associates are able to grow and demonstrate mastery of required competencies in their jobs and deliver desired performance levels
- Provide support, recognition and feedback to assist associates towards achieving the performance expectations and standards
- Act as coach, guide and mentor to employees
- Establish a strong team environment focused on exceeding internal and external client requirements
- Conduct consistent periodic coaching "work with-s" to observe team members with clients and provide feedback
- Contribute to driving world class employee satisfaction through the implementation of relevant organizational initiatives that build on employee commitment
- Address professional development goals and needs of direct reports
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
You’re the first to recognize an opportunity, then turn it into a client solution. Pivot is your middle name. Last-minute requests? No problem. You confidently manage data, and you care about the people behind every number. In fact, you’re a bit of a people person and feel energized by successful collaboration. You manage relationships and expectations as well as you manage projects, and your experience speaks for itself. Curiosity, communication, and critical thinking drive your work–whether you got your start in sales or consulting, analytics or consumer goods. Now you’re ready for what’s next.
- At least 5+ years of relevant working experience in the Media/ Advertising/ Sales environment.
- Project management/ execution, account management and client-facing experience.
- High communication skills (communicating with clients, partners, and thought leadership for both inside and outside the company)
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills.
We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what’s next with us at Nielsen: careers.nielsen.com
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Pasig City