North America / United States / FL / Offsite
Marketing & Communications
#: 107526-en_US / 107526
Senior Manager, Product Marketing (Remote) – 107526
Marketing and Communications – USA Offsite, Offsite
MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS – NIELSEN MEDIA
We aspire to be one diverse, empowered, expert, motivated, passionate and accountable team driving winning outcomes through marketing and communication strategies, programs and initiatives. We are relentlessly focussed on our audiences. This enables us to create compelling brand perception and favorability. We propel product and solution growth and support outsized client, consumer, shareholder and community respect and engagement. We are insights and opportunity driven. We proactively fuel growth through well-honed strategies, creative and thoughtful programs and exceptional execution.
PRODUCT MARKETING – NIELSEN MEDIA
We focus on the development and overall accountability for achieving business and solution stakeholder outcomes. Our team drives Marketing Strategy.
- Construct narratives, including clear value propositions and differentiation to our competitors to position Nielsen as the market leader across the planning portfolio
- Ensure narratives are integrated across portfolios and map to the broader corporate strategy to be used in press releases, scripts, talking points and award submissions
- Collaborate with Commercial and Product teams to translate business strategies into marketing and communications strategies to drive revenue
- Participate in client discovery and feedback sessions to represent the voice of the customer for marketing content and product priorities
- Lead buyer persona creation and client segmentation to inform messaging strategy
- Enable client-facing teams with compelling marketing and sales material that include voice of the client to confidently represent solutions and overcome barriers to sale
- Lead the development of marketing programs in support of product marketing initiatives across a variety of touch points including but not limited to our corporate website, e-mails, newsletters, and paid media campaigns
- Generate cross-functional best practices to streamline workflows
- Determine white spaces across portfolios to craft strategic upselling and cross-selling opportunities
- Promote solution awareness and brand reputation via analyst relations
- Collaborate with Content Marketing, Demand Gen, and Inside Sales on content and campaigns to drive awareness, top-of-funnel demand, and bottom-of-funnel conversions
- Help establish reporting and measurement for product portfolio to identify opportunities and set milestones for improving conversion and additional revenue growth
- Minimum of 5+ years experience in B2B Marketing, Media, and/or Sales
- Confident communicator with exceptional attention to detail, along with the proven ability to consistently make sound judgments and an ability to address business and technical audiences
- Excellent organization, project management and problem solving skills
- Amazing writing and PowerPoint/Slides skills and be able to tell a cohesive story through a narrative or a deck
- Must be intellectually curious and collaborative, “humble, hungry and smart” with a strong work ethic
- Relationship building skills with the ability to interface with senior executives and experts across the organization
- Have a roll up your sleeves and get it done attitude – it is not enough to have great ideas, you must be able to get stuff done
- Playing well with others is a must. We work as a team and have no room for egos
- Be able to cultivate relationships inside and outside the organization
- Work independently on a small team with a tremendous amount of responsibility
- Be able to work in a dynamic environment where new projects and pop-up often
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and evolving dynamics with a structured approach
- Excited by generating and adopting new ways of working
By connecting clients to audiences, we fuel the media industry with the most accurate understanding of what people listen to and watch. To discover what audiences love, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are truly connected to their audiences, they can see the most important opportunities and accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Offsite,Offsite
Secondary Locations: , , ,