North America / United States / NY / New York City
Marketing & Communications
#: 90141-en_US / 90141
Senior Product Marketing Manager, Performance Measurement – 90141
Marketing and Communications – USA New York, New York
MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS – NIELSEN MEDIA
We aspire to be one diverse, empowered, expert, motivated, passionate and accountable team driving winning outcomes through marketing and communication strategies, programs and initiatives. We propel product and solution growth and support outsized client, consumer, shareholder and community respect and engagement. We are insights and opportunity driven. We proactively fuel growth through well-honed strategies, creative and thoughtful programs and exceptional execution. Performance measurement is a critical growth pillar to our portfolio, working with advertisers, agencies and media sellers to quantify the value of their marketing spend through a number of analytical practices such as Marketing Mix and Attribution.
SENIOR PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER, PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENT
We focus on the development and overall accountability for achieving business and solution stakeholder outcomes. Our team helps develop and steer Marketing Strategy through cross functional collaboration with client sales, product development and communications teams.
- Operate as strategic thought leader to promote transformation and change
- Construct narratives, including clear value propositions and differentiation to our competitors to position Nielsen as the market leader in performance measurement
- Develop positioning and strategic frameworks to expand to white spaces, such as new industries, markets and client types
- Ensure narratives map to the broader corporate strategy to be used in press releases, scripts, talking points and award submissions
- Promote & enhance external solution awareness and brand reputation via analyst relations
- Collaborate with Commercial and Product leadership teams to translate business strategies into marketing and communications strategies to drive revenue
- Manage buyer persona creation and client segmentation to inform messaging strategy that translates into compelling marketing and sales material for client-facing teams
- Supervise the development of marketing programs across a variety of touchpoints, including content and campaigns, to drive awareness, top-of-funnel demand, and bottom-of-funnel conversions
- Generate cross-functional best practices to streamline workflows
- Minimum of 5+ years experience in B2B Marketing, Media, and/or Sales; preferably within an advertiser, agency or media organization
- Strong proficiency in performance marketing solutions such as Marketing Mix and Attribution
- Confident communicator with exceptional attention to detail, along with the proven ability to consistently make sound judgments and an ability to address business and technical audiences
- Excellent organization, project management and problem solving skills
- Amazing writing and design skills and be able to tell a cohesive story through a narrative or a deck
- Must be intellectually curious and collaborative, “humble, hungry and smart” with a strong work ethic
- Relationship building skills with the ability to interface with senior executives and experts across the organization
Versatility: You want to work at a critical intersection of the organization, with the ability to effortlessly connect a solid understanding of performance measurement solutions with key buyer personas and messaging strategy. Ability to adapt to ambiguity and navigate evolving dynamics with a structured approach
Interpersonal Skills: You are engaging, confident, communicate effectively, drive positivity, and keep our culture open and fun. You have a track record of organization-level influence with ability to speak confidently to senior leadership and are able to cultivate relationships inside and outside the organization.
Curiosity and Enthusiasm: You are driven by learning and have the passion & confidence to ask “Why?” and “So What?”Ability to navigate ambiguity and evolving dynamics with a structured approach
A Problem Solving Mindset: You are passionate about finding answers to challenging problems and are willing to dig deep to find a solution, including new ways of working. You can see both the details and the big picture to uncover strategic decisions that need to be made and who and what can help you achieve them.
Leadership: You are passionate about developing junior associates, multiplying talent, and building team engagement across the globe, whether virtually or in-person. You’re excited about the opportunity to work independently on a small team and own a portfolio autonomously.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: New York,New York
Secondary Locations: , , ,