Asia Pacific / Australia / / Macquarie Park
Field Operations & Panel Recruitment
#: 77583-en_US / 77583
Project Management Executive (Consumer Media, Market Research Operations) – 77583
Field Operations and Panel Recruitment – Australia
Looking for a dynamic career with a company that encourages and rewards creativity and fresh thinking? Do you love turning the complex into something simple and easy to understand? Are you looking at starting a career in data analytics or media research? This could be the ideal role for you.
The Senior Operations Executive plays an important role in impacting what we provide to clients. They will work closely with key stakeholders in the CMV survey process to ensure the data we provide is quality, accurate and timely.
- CMV Analysts and Product Lead: Working closely to ensure consistency in the data, investigating any discrepancies, identifying historical issues, being the point of contact with other Nielsen teams to integrate datasets, supporting custom client requests. Making improvement suggestions to internal processes or the survey.
- Programming team: Managing the back end of the survey. Communicating and updating the programmers on required changes and updates
- Preparing and processing of data in a timely and quality-driven manner
- Contributing towards the delivery of data to clients, following appropriate procedures and approvals in the given time
- Responsible for On-Time data delivery of data as per production schedule
- Conducting data audits and participating in Quality Control for all aspects of the CMV/ eCMV process
- Troubleshooting technical data queries and assisting internal stakeholders
- Small scale project coordination
- Contribution towards process improvement and implementation
- At least 1 year of experience in Project Management/End 2 End Production work
- Understanding of data production platforms
- Understanding of production workflows
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Confidence liaising with internal stakeholders
- Solution-focused thinking
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team, within a global company
- An experience in processing large volumes of data is preferred
- An experience in data analytics and or in the Market Research Industry will be an advantage
- Any experience in building production schedule will be an advantage
- Knowledge of any programming codes like SQL preferred
- Experience using a workforce planning/scheduling tool
About the team
The Consumer and Media View (CMV) Operations team are responsible for the ongoing delivery of survey data to clients. The CMV survey provides a 360-degree view of the consumer and provides valuable insights to our clients on what people are buying, watching and doing.
The Operations team, based in Macquarie Park, are seeking an enthusiastic, permanent new team member to join their hard-working, collaborative team.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Macquarie Park