India / India / / Mumbai
#: 104327-en_US / 104327
ABOUT THIS JOB
Gracenote powers the world’s top music services, consumer electronics, automakers, cable and satellite providers with our metadata. Sound like your kind of thing? Join us
- 5+ years of object oriented programming and software development using PHP
- 2+ years of experience in leading a team of 5+
- Experience of complex SQL queries and database schema design
- Solid knowledge of open source CMS technologies and core PHP.
- Experience of relational databases, system integration, service-oriented and web application architecture, responsive design, version control tools and third party APIs
- Proven experience of load testing, unit testing and page load optimisation
- Passion for coding, design and web service development
- Excellent communication and team management skills
- Highly motivated personnel with the ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time and budget
ABOUT THE TEAM
Gracenote, a Nielsen company, provides music, video, and sports content along with technologies to the world’s hottest entertainment products and brands. Gracenote is the global standard for music and video recognition which is supported by the largest source of entertainment data. Gracenote features descriptions of more than 200 million tracks, TV listings for 85+ countries and statistics from 4,500 sport leagues and competitions.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth. Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action.