North America / United States / NY / New York City
#: 106201-en_US / 106201
Senior Product Manager (Remote OK) – 106201
Product Leadership – USA New York, New York
Nielsen Media is evolving audience and outcome measurement to provide the right level of coverage, granularity, frequency and recency at which decisions are being made. Nielsen Resonance Ad Effectiveness focuses on brand outcomes measurement, and empowers advertisers, publishers and agencies with the intelligence they need to drive revenue, increase market share, and optimize their audiences and investments. We are looking for a skilled, technology savvy professional to join the team as a Senior Product Manager of Nielsen Resonance Solutions.
In this role, you will collaborate with a team of product, engineering, data science and commercial leaders to: define new products and features, drive and architect automation processes, develop a strategic product roadmap, generate and maintain detailed requirements to ensure our products meet evolving client and industry needs, and grow Nielsen’s business.
- Own and execute product ideation, inception, and discovery
- Set the product roadmap with clearly articulable, defensible, and measurable value propositions
- Advocate for scalable solution design that supports end user needs and use cases
- Write, refine, and prioritize user stories in support of the overall product roadmap
- Build trusting relationships with technology partners and be accountable for the development team’s culture and engagement with the vision/roadmap of the product
- Cultivate engagement with end users for meaningful participation in discovery, user testing, evangelization, and adoption efforts
- Adeptly manage expectations in line with the product roadmap and scope of releases
- Effectively communicate product status and progress to leadership and stakeholders
- Regularly review the competitive landscape and solicit client feedback for continuous product improvement
- Assume responsibility as subject matter expert on the product for: Commercial teams, Modeling teams, Product Marketing, Tech/Ops/Engineering, Data Science, external partners, Clients, etc.
- Strong knowledge of the Digital and TV marketing / media industry and ad operations preferred
- Experience in planning, developing, and managing products, preferably in advertising, marketing, media or technology.
- Experience with survey based solutions especially related to brand impact measurement
- Demonstrated ability to drive product research and competitive analyses
- Demonstrated ability to work with and manage both technical and non-technical teams, as well as external vendors
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage and build relationships with clients and external parties to understand product features and requirements
- Excellent communication skills and ability to coordinate work across geographically distributed teams
By connecting clients to audiences, we fuel the media industry with the most accurate understanding of what people listen to and watch. To discover what audiences love, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are truly connected to their audiences, they can see the most important opportunities and accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: New York,New York
Secondary Locations: IL – Chicago, CA – San Francisco, Remote,