North America / United States / IL / Chicago
#: 108909-en_US / 108909
Senior Product Manager (Remote USA) – 108909
Product Leadership – USA Chicago, Illinois
Nielsen Media is evolving audience and outcome measurement to provide the right level of coverage, granularity, frequency and recency at which decisions are being made. Nielsen Audience Outcomes focuses on outcome measurement, and empowers advertisers, publishers and agencies with the intelligence they need to drive revenue, increase market share, and optimize their audiences and investments. We are looking for a skilled, commercial-focused professional to join as a Product Manager managing Go-To-Market strategy and activities for the Marketing Mix portfolio.
In this role, you will collaborate with a team of product, product marketing, and commercial leaders to: Define and execute Go-To-Market strategy and ensure successful commercial rollout to Clients, Sales, Customer Success, Solution Consulting, and Operations.
- Define and execute Go-To-Market strategy and activities in tight partnership with Product peers
- Collaborate with Product Marketing on messaging/positioning and participate in preparation of sales materials
- Own plan for tracking and capturing value proposition of products post-launch
- Partner with Sales in delivering a compelling pitch that increases RFI/RFP win rate
- Outline and drive plan for CPG convergence onto the new Nielsen Mix 3.0 platform
- Regularly review the competitive landscape, update battlecards / competitive intelligence, and ensure product positioning is continuously updated to reflect evolving landscape
- Build trusting relationships with stakeholders across product, product marketing, commercial, and sales
- Effectively communicate product status and progress to leadership and stakeholders
- Adeptly manage expectations in line with the product roadmap and scope of releases
- Strong knowledge of the Digital and TV marketing / media industry and ad operations
- Experience in planning, developing, and managing products, preferably in advertising, marketing, media or technology
- Basic knowledge of statistical modeling preferred
- Demonstrated ability to drive product research and competitive analyses
- Demonstrated ability to work with and manage both technical and non-technical teams, as well as external vendors
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage and build relationships with clients and external parties to understand product features and requirements
- Excellent communication skills and ability to coordinate work across geographically distributed teams
By connecting clients to audiences, we fuel the media industry with the most accurate understanding of what people listen to and watch. To discover what audiences love, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are truly connected to their audiences, they can see the most important opportunities and accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Chicago,Illinois
Secondary Locations: NY – New York City, FL – Tampa – Oldsmar, Remote,