Europe / Hungary / / Budapest /
#: 743999722002797 / REF555S
ABOUT THIS JOB
Flexibility. Fun. Freedom to grow. It’s all happening at Nielsen, where analysts are working hard to drive decisions for top companies.
- Translating client needs into a business scope as well as into a Functional Specification document that reports developers, deployment teams and technical leads use to set up front end solutions
- Providing cost and time-to-market insights to the commercial team
- Speak to different audiences both internally (Commercial teams, Solution Owners, Developers, Client Service, Project Management, Client Liaisons etc.) and externally (Client at the local level, 3rd party agencies) to ensure a common understanding of needs and a smooth service delivery
- Driving the full delivery of the signed-off scope/specification in order to meet client commitment (eg coordination of development with TCS, coordination of data availability)
- Supporting team of report liaisons in their day to day activity
- Guarantee that workload and capacity for the team is balanced in order to meet client needs and to be aligned with team SLA
- Ensuring that team members are appropriately recruited and trained to achieve results
- Motivating direct reports to achieve all KPI and ensure they are appropriately rewarded and recognized for their contribution
- Participating in the delivery process while advising Nielsen on the best operating solution (eg. semi-flexible report base…) to reach high efficiency
- Fulfilling internal requirements and processes related to your team as required. (e.g. Complete PPR, merit processes).
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
Curiosity drives your interest in what moves the market. You find potential in percentages. Managing time and deadlines comes naturally to you. You’re known for your impeccable organization. Connecting with clients matters to you, and that motivates you to sift through data for a new angle. You can identify the narratives behind numbers, and you’re always looking for what’s next.
- Client facing experience
- Strong business analysis/reporting skills (market research, industry knowledge)
- Knowledge and experience in working with Nielsen data (RMS, CPS, Media etc.), Answering Desktop from a statistical, technical, and commercial perspective in order to be able to find the best solution to fulfill the client’s need.
- A self-motivated individual, ability to proactively communicate and work with different teams to propose and deliver the best solution for the client, resolve problems and ensure clarity and quality
- Proven pre/post sign-off client management and organizational skills skills with specific experience in assessing client requirements and devising optimal solutions
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal skills
- Understanding of workload vs capacity