India / India / / Mumbai
#: 109500-en_US / 109500
ABOUT THE ROLE
Nielsen’s Marketing Analytics Solutions Consulting team seeks to leverage Nielsen’s world class media research assets to provide best in class analytics to media companies, digital & technology companies, agencies, and advertisers.
The primary responsibilities of this role are to help design and execute survey research through all stages of the project, from determination of feasibility and preparation of proposals, through data collection, data processing and reporting while engaging with internal and external clients and vendors.
- Responsible for supporting survey based primary research quote requests and project work (cost/feasibility requests, survey design, survey programming requests/QA, field management, data processing, coding, tabulating, and report slide creation).
- Drafting proposals, pricing & performing feasibility checks
- Drafting/Editing Survey Questionnaire
- Online survey link checking
- Preparing Analysis Plan(detailing Tables specifications)
- Co-ordinating with the various teams (Programming, Data processing, Open End Coding, Translations, etc.)
- Field-work monitoring/ communication
- Sample performance and analysis. Managing sampling process
- Data Tables /SPSS checking – Review data for errors and inconsistencies
- Preparing PowerPoint report template – Participate in creating research reports
- Report population and quality checking
- Analysis and report writing – Analysing and summarizing the data to answer client questions and provide meaningful recommendations
- Work on different tools – SPSS, Decipher, Primelingo /Scarborough database, Data Visualization tool(Displayr) etc.
- Notifies project lead/manager of any problem/risk areas on timely basis.
- Co-ordinate with multiple project members/ teams for query solving and keeping a track of project timelines.
- Responsibility for quality of deliverable; error-free.
- Interact and partner with global client consulting teams based out of U.S. to ensure a smooth delivery of projects.
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Relevant 2-4 years of experience in Market Research (quantitative – survey research) domain.
- Good understanding of survey methodology
- Knowledge of SPSS preferred.
- MBA in Marketing or related field preferred.
- Proficiency with Google Workplace and Microsoft Office suite of products (especially Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong project management, organization, and multi-tasking skills
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong quantitative and analytical thinking skills
- Ability to deliver under deadlines
- Close attention to detail
- Eager to learn and develop skills
- Willingness to work in 2pm- 11pm shift
ABOUT THE TEAM
Nielsen’s “Plan/Optimize” (P/O) business helps clients address today’s most important issues in media planning and media effectiveness. Our team brings together industry thought leaders, expert consultants, leading measurement technologies and rich datasets. We harness this powerful combination to help clients make strategic and tactical business decisions that improve their success.
Marketing Analytics Solutions Consultant is responsible for collaborating with various Nielsen P/O commercial consultants to support the consultation, sales and delivery of solutions across cross-platform ad effectiveness and consultative research solutions
By connecting clients to audiences, we fuel the media industry with the most accurate understanding of what people listen to and watch. To discover what audiences love, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are truly connected to their audiences, they can see the most important opportunities and accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.