Africa and Middle East / Pakistan / Punjab / Lahore /
Client Service & Sales
#: 743999731103165 / REF1571L
Nielsen is building talent pipelines to meet future hiring demand. This is a pipeline role, while there is not an immediate opening, we want to build relationships with prospective candidates like you. If your background is a match to our requirements, we’ll follow up with the exploratory conversation.
ABOUT THIS JOB
We won’t say we can predict the future, but our team of Research Analysts gets pretty close. This role combines data analysis and client consultation from the start, with plenty of room for growth. You find the stories behind scatter plots and help clients determine which products to launch. Your insights will influence decisions for some of today’s leading global companies.
- Designs and plans research projects following client briefing and needs
- Designs questionnaires and methodologies of collecting information
- Co-ordinates the execution of projects, informs clients on progress, and gives specific instructions to other departments regarding the collection and electronic processing of information
- Achieves the given revenue target on key accounts to attain the overall tea target
- Co-operating with other research executives and trainees who will assist with the various stages of the project
- Contributing to coaching and training of trainees and other executives
- Works on the analysis and interpretation of results provide feedback to clients and write reports and recommendations
- Presents the results of the study to clients
- Assist in the smooth collection from clients, and communicate any contract/ job changes to the Finance Department on timely bases for correct invoicing
- Bringing innovation in the processes via analysis, tools, or new ways to perform tasks.
A LITTLE ABOUT YOU
Curiosity drives your interest in what moves the market. A proven commercial leader, who can build and execute sales strategy and plan, and be accountable to sales operations, such as forecast and pipeline management. A proven people leader, who is passionate about developing and growing talent, who has a track record of building morale and high engagement among their team members. A team player, who has the ability to collaborate with peers, and contribute to the management team of Nielsen Pakistan.
- University degree in Marketing, Economics or related field
- 3+ years experience in Market Research
- Strong analytical mind
- Excellent numerical skills
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and local language desirable
- Computer Literate
- Expertise in servicing customers and on CR methods, analysis and techniques
- Good knowledge of the characteristics of the relevant markets
- Awareness of the client needs