India / India / HR / Gurugram /
Client Service & Sales
#: 743999738121855 / PipelineBD
Nielsen is building talent pipelines to meet future hiring demand. This is a pipeline role, while there is not an immediate opening, we want to build relationships with prospective match to our requirements, we’ll follow up with an exploratory conversation.
ABOUT THIS JOB
We won’t say we can predict the future, but our team of Market Research Analysts gets pretty close. This role combines data analysis and client consultation from the start, with plenty of room for growth. You find the stories behind scatter plots and help clients determine which products to launch. Your insights will influence decisions for some of today’s leading global companies.
- Managing clients and their respective projects custom research team in matters of market research based on experience in one or more sectors (financial services; media, telecom & technology, energy, etc.)
- Reporting to a project lead, you will be responsible for the successful execution of customized quantitative studies, including project costing, questionnaire design, project management and execution, analysis and report writing.
- Managing clients and their respective projects from beginning to end, including making actionable recommendations to support key business objectives
- Consistently exceeding client expectations from project inception through completion
- Successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously, all in different design/analysis stages
- Proactively anticipating, troubleshooting, overcoming, and/or escalating challenges to your project lead in a timely manner
- Coordinating project task activities between your project team and internal support/operations team(s)
- Consulting (Questionnaire Design, Analysis, Reporting & Writing)
- Assist in the development of strong and captivating proposals to meet client needs, based on short research briefs and/or elaborate RFPs; including assisting with costing structure, methodological design, analytical framework, etc.
- Designing questionnaires/focus group screeners/interview guides to meet the specific or unique client objectives
- Synthesis and communication of both primary and secondary research findings into actionable insights according to the client’s objectives
- Full reporting and analysis (via PowerPoint): Interpreting and analyzing multivariate data, drawing insightful conclusions and providing recommendations, where applicable.
- Provide "in office" research, administrative and operational support to senior staff
- Be directly accountable for work conducted for their nominated clients in terms of analyses, charting, etc and perform quality checks on all reports for alignment to request, accuracy and correctness
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
- Experience in Primary Quantitative Market Research with practical knowledge of research methodologies
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Very Good Influencing & Persuading Skills
- MBA in Marketing from a Premium Institute
- 2 to 4 years’ experience in Quantitative Consumer Insights role
- Knowledge of statistics and multivariate analysis
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.