Asia Pacific / Malaysia / Selangor / Petaling Jaya /
Client Service & Sales
#: 743999728267694 / REF1315E
ABOUT THIS JOB
The CI Client Service (CS) Senior Executive, is responsible for the execution, managing and delivery of projects and is expected to maintain client relationships through quality servicing with guidance from manager, contributing to the team success.
- Play a bigger contribution role in delivery of projects including the design of proposal, questionnaire, analytical plan and report. Developing the first draft for the manager to review.
- Assisting the team in preparation, execution and delivery of projects from desk research for briefing, questionnaire, charting and presentation either with or without Project Management (PM) team involvement
- Provide client servicing on standard questions and build industry knowledge to support more advanced inquiries.
- Collaborate across Nielsen’s business units to support business development and ongoing business process improvements.
- Responsible for all necessary administrative task with regards to the project, eg. PTS entry, relevant documents preparation across all phases of the project (as illustrated above)
- For projects without Project Management team involvement, RE is to managed the project across all key stages (Pre-field, in-field and post field)
- Relevant stimuli, fieldwork briefing & de-briefing
- Fieldwork observation (when required), providing timely & regular updates to client
- Proactive in addressing any possible red-flags, take initiative in finding/providing solutions to any issues
- Prepare relevant codeframe for coders in consultation with Manager based on all verbatims
- Final raw data preparation for submission to GO
- Prepare tabulation specs , the right charting template and submit to GO/CRDC/Chartist for processing.
- Engage with SCA for any special analysis requires
- Take initiative in seeking resources/assistance, make corrections while ensuring the project executed within the schedule timeline and budget
- Participate in regular review/feedback of systems, procedures and any operation concerns with the end goal of improving productivity and cost efficiency
- Provide coaching &; guidance to new CS juniors in relevant project management topics
- Perform other related functions that may be assigned
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
Curiosity drives your interest in what moves the market. A proven commercial leader, who can build and execute sales strategy and plan, and be accountable to sales operations, such as forecast and pipeline management. A proven people leader, who is passionate about developing and growing talent, who has a track record of building morale and high engagement among their team members. A team player, who has the ability to collaborate with peers, and contribute to the management team of Nielsen Malaysia.
- Possess at least a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration / Economics / Marketing or equivalent
- 2 to 3 years FMCG (marketing / sales) or retail industry experience desired
- Expert knowledge of MS office
- Expert knowledge of research techniques and methodologies
- Effective writing skills