India / India / / Kochi
Technology & Engineering
#: 106545-en_US / 106545
ABOUT THE JOB:
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about testing and planning to build a career around it. If precision and quality are important to you, you’ll be a right fit to work with us as a Senior Software Developer-Quality Assurance at Nielsen.
• Analyse and interpret requirements, design, and technical specification documents.
• Develop and execute formal test plans.
• Develop test cases & test scripts.
• Exposure to Agile practices.
• Coordinate with various stakeholders – technology teams, product owners & developers.
• Define and track quality assurance metrics.
• B.Tech or B. E. or MCA
• 5 – 7 years of experience.
• Good Communication & Presentation skills.
• Worked in geographically distributed teams.
• Hands on experience on Software Testing – Functional, API, Load, Backend etc.
• Hands on experience with tools like Jmeter/Locust, Postman, XRAY.
• Open to learn and adapt to new technologies.
• Team player with good interpersonal skills.
• Exposure to web-based & desktop-based application testing.
• Exposure to cloud-based technologies.
• Exposure to Automation.
• Strong with SQL.
ABOUT THE TEAM:
Nielsen Media would not function without our Technology teams! We are catalysts for delivering quality, on-time, reliable measurements to clients, and we are cultivators, growing our employees through education, skill building and experiences. Around the globe, our Technology teams are relentless in our pursuit of superior analytics, technology, process and support.
ABOUT NIELSEN MEDIA:
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.