India / India / / Mumbai
#: 106528-en_US / 106528
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are presently looking for a Business Partnerships Specialist to join our team in Mumbai. As executive sourcing, you will be responsible for evaluating internal data needs and establishing and building relationships with key regional Video & Music and metadata providers, with the goal of obtaining provider content that will be incorporated within Gracenote’s metadata-rich entertainment search and discovery data products. If you want to be a part of this exciting journey, Join us!
- Develop a deep understanding of Gracenote’s global product portfolio and data gaps in the
- current offerings. Position Gracenote as a thought leader in terms of entertainment data content
- Develop the Gracenote Sourcing narrative, highlighting the benefits of providing Gracenote with
- Establish strong relationships with key Source providers. Engaging with sources often –
- broadcasters to obtain EPG-related information and rich media data (images) for a set of clients.
- Responsible for Sourcing Data and increasing the width and depth of TV and content metadata
- Meeting sources often to cement the relationships.
- Handling Queries– speaking to the sources mentioned above for clarifications/confirmations on
- set of data received
- Implementation of Quality Improvement Processes – Ensuring Accuracy, Completeness,
- Timeliness of Data inflow.
- Managing Daily Operations, bringing about process improvements, workflows with other teams.
- Working with cross functional teams to bring about process improvements.
- Suggest improvements in the existing tools/ systems and work with Business Analysis /
- Engineering to identify feasibility of implementing these
- Reports – maintain reports as per format/s given
- Communication, presentation and cross-functional collaboration skills
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- 2-3 years of experience and documented success in sales or business development or client
- servicing and a deep understanding of the sales process lifecycle
- Good communication skills – both verbal and written
- Excel skills
- Presentation skills – both making ppts and presenting to audiences
- Networking skills
- Basic analytical skills – in our sphere it is to understand error reports/source behavioral patterns Etc.
- Relationship building skills and the ability to sell the Gracenote vision to current and prospective sources.
- Ability to travel up to 25%.
- Understanding of the entertainment industry of the region.
We look for candidates who have a passion for winning and who have demonstrated excellence
in their work and academic experience. We want employees with strong analytical skills and the
ability to think of out-of-the box solutions to business problems, able to handle multiple
priorities, who have a bias for action and who are genuinely interested in personal development
and the development of others.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Gracenote is an entertainment data and technology provider powering the world’s top music services,
automakers, cable and satellite operators, and consumer electronics companies. At its core, Gracenote helps people find, discover, and connect with the entertainment they love. Daily, Gracenote processes 35 billion rows of data and is quickly becoming a world-leader in return path “big data.” Over the past 3 years, the company has grown to more than 2000 employees in 17 countries, including over 600 of the world’s top engineers with a passion for music, video, sports, and entertainment technology. Founded in 1998, Gracenote is one of America’s most iconic and respected media companies. When you join the Gracenote team, you’re signing up for an experience that requires flexibility, curiosity, and passion.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!