Greater China / Taiwan / / Taipei
Field Operations & Panel Recruitment
#: 90004-en_US / 90004
Ready for an adventure? As a Technician at Nielsen, you’re on the front lines of data collection, building in-person relationships with our consumers.
- Installing and maintaining TV rating equipment
- Job scheduling
- Administration duties including accurate data entry
- The successful candidate will be required to work in and around Southern Taiwan (Kaoshing, Pingtong, Tainan).
- General knowledge of Audio-Visual equipment or Windows operating system set up
- Experience with wireless network setup and maintenance
- Experience with Telecommunication / Cable TV setup
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills (Mandarin and Taiwanese)
- Current drivers licence and have own transportation
- Experience in working independently (desirable)
- Experience working in domestic situations (desirable)
- You must be trustworthy, reliable and a team player who aims for complete service satisfaction
- Basic English skill, able to read and reply to emails.
About the Team
Global Nielsen Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. At the core of our data is our Field & Call Center associates, who connect and build personal relationships with consumers to collect data on TV, Radio, and Digital Device consumption.bout the Team
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!