India / India / TN / Chennai /
#: 743999736406445 / REF2348P
Our NielsenIQ Technology teams are working on our Connected platform, a unified, global, open data ecosystem powered by Microsoft Azure. Clients around the world rely on NielsenIQ’s data and insights to innovate and grow. In order to continue to scale & support this new platform, it is critical that we have the best talent on our team.
As a Recruiter for NielsenIQ, you will be responsible for ensuring our technology partners are equipped for hiring success, providing a strong pipeline of qualified candidates and advising on the talent market – including best practices, candidate experience, employer branding, available talent, compensation insights and more. You will lead the way in bringing the best talent to NielsenIQ, taking ownership of searches across a wide range of technical skills.
Our team is co-located and agile, with central offices in Chennai, Chicago, Toronto, Madrid, Mexico City and Warsaw.
What you’ll do
- Run a full-cycle recruiting desk for a wide range of technical roles of varying levels
- Operate as a partner and strategic advisor to hiring managers and candidates alike
- Provide a seamless and transparent recruiting experience for all parties
- Find talent using tools such as Smartrecruiters, LinkedIn, Github & Naukri
- Engage in employer branding initiatives
- Act as a representative and champion of the NielsenIQ technology brand
We’re looking for people who have
- Proven ability to efficiently fulfill both high volume and niche technology roles
- A customer service focus, with the ability to influence and build strong internal and external relationships
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with fluency in the English language
- A track record of identifying and solving difficult problems as they relate to recruiting
- Very good sourcing skills, with a sound understanding of boolean searches, LinkedIn & creative recruiting tactics
- Ability to leverage data to continuously improve recruiting practices
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Minimum 5+ years of technology recruiting experience
- Minimum B.S. degree in Business, HR, Communications, Technology or related field