Africa and Middle East / Israel / / Tel Aviv
Technology & Engineering
#: 80083-en_US / 80083
What the team does
The Infrastructure team is at the forefront of technology, using new technologies and going forward all the time. Our current stack includes React, Redux, ES6, Webpack, NodeJS, K8S, RethinkDB, Elasticsearch, and many more. We are working with a microservices, multi-application architecture with development teams all over the world, develop and maintain a shared frontend & backend infrastructure for multiple apps.
In our group, there is a strong emphasis on quality (Clean code, best practices, design and architecture, test coverage, CI/CD) and on continuous learning (empowerment programs, lunch and learn, technical forums, meetup hostings).
We have very strong people in our group and that are passionate about technology and push to be up to date with the latest technologies and paradigms. The group is charged with finding, examining, and introducing new technologies to the rest of the company. We also use and contribute to open-source projects.
Who we are looking for
We're looking for independent node.js developers who have their fingers on the pulse of the web.
We see the following as 'must haves':
- At least 2 years of experience in modern JS front-end framework such as Angular, React+Redux or similar
- Experience with NodeJS development
- Experience in software design
- Creativity and excellent problem-solving skills
- Good English (verbal AND written)
- Having the following will make you stand out from the crowd:
- BA/BSc in Mathematics / Computer science OR Mamram/8200 graduate
- Write clean code, use design patterns and know how to build maintainable modern web applications
- Understand how software works from end to end: from docker environment to React component
- Experience with working with public cloud like AWS, Google, Azure
- People person with the will to help others whenever needed
- Have an active Github account and are passionate about maintaining, using and contributing to open source projects
What we offer you
Here at Nielsen, you can enjoy startup spirit with the benefits of a big company.
Our organization prides itself on being a place where employees can be themselves, make a difference, and grow their careers within the company (Both local and at the global level). By joining us, we can guarantee you'll have the opportunity to partner with great and professional people and be part of a company that embraces flexibility and freedom.