India / India / / Mumbai
Technology & Engineering
#: 93551-en_US / 93551
C++, Python Developer – 93551
Technology and Engineering – India Mumbai, Maharashtra
ABOUT THIS JOB
As a member of this dynamic and fast-paced team, you will be involved in the evolving technology strategy architecting enterprise wide solutions.
- A Software Engineer who can provide expertise on multiple areas lik embedded systems, video processing,audio processing
- Hands-on experience with real-time audio and video coding, processing techniques, and technologies
- Design & Develop high-quality products using Python, C/C++,Rust,Go Lang etc
- The candidate will follow Agile software development methodologies and adhere to best practices in the software development process.
Must Haves Skills:
- Strong experience with C/C++,Python
- Strong experience with AWS services like s3/ec2/sqs/rds
- Strong experience working on Linux environments.
- Good experience working on CI/CD.
Desired Skills / Good to have:
- Experience working on embedded systems(ARM etc)
- Experience working on Cloud orchestration tools like terraform.
- Experience working on container technologies like Docker.
- Sound experience working on languages like Rust/Go Lsng
- Experience working on Video/Audio DSP.
- Experience with mobile technologies like Android/IPhone.
- B.E / B.Tech / BCA/ MCA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Required Experience 3 – 6 Years
- Ensure that development progress is within expected guidelines and is completed on time.
- Smart + Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain an upbeat and positive attitude at all times
- Ability to work in self-directed, fast-paced (nimble) environment
ABOUT THE TEAM
Working together across functions, our Software Developers research and discover new opportunities, and shape products to fulfill them.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Mumbai,Maharashtra