India / India / / Bengaluru
#: 93555-en_US / 93555
QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER, MUMBAI
ABOUT THIS JOB
As a member of this dynamic and fast-paced team, you will be involved in the development of Automation Strategies/Processes and Testing.
● Define, establish automation strategy or process & review with Stakeholders Ability to understand business requirements and system designs in order to select, develop and utilize
automated testing for improving code coverage.
● Take complete QA ownership and responsibility for the quality of assigned projects and maintain the standards of automation &; manual testing artifacts.
● QA with Excellent coding skills & strong experience in Selenium with Java is mandatory requirement for this role
● Experience to following automation tools/libraries/frameworks/Coding Language: Selenium, Java, Postman, TestNG, Maven, Cucumber, GitHub, Json /XML Structure, Jenkins, API testing is required
● Maximize automation: question &; challenge manual processes and look for automation alternatives
● Experience using SQL regarding writing and understanding queries, procedures and performance tuning
● Collaborate with the Global team to maximize efficient use of the CI and SDLC tools: JIRA, Confluence, Jenkins.
● Good communication; working in a collaborative team environment
● Contribute to periodic status reports on testing activities (daily, weekly, monthly)
● Be part of an Agile team, participate in all Agile ceremonies & activities and be accountable for the sprint deliverable.
● Perform exploratory testing in areas potentially affected by the implementation of a feature
● Ensuring the team adhere to test strategy and quality gates ● Strong analytical skills in identifying testing scenario’s for both functional and non-functional testing
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU:
Expect to spend about 80% of your time in establishing automation strategy or process.
Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) /B.E / B.Tech or equivalent in Computer Science
Strong analytical skills in identifying testing scenarios for both functional and nonfunctional testing Ability to code pro efficiently in following languages Java
We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it,we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a
comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all.We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what’s next with us at Nielsen: www.nielsen.com & www.gracenote.com.
This role is with Gracenote, which is a part of a Nielsen Company. Gracenote is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion,gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age,marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.