Europe / Poland / Masovian Voivodeship / Warsaw /
#: 743999721928818 / 50238669
ABOUT THIS JOB
The Solution and Deployment Architect role is part of the operational side of the business. RDDS Global team provides clients from all global regions with stock management solutions aimed at improving on-shelf availability. The key purpose of the job is to understand client requirements, analyze raw data files to write specifications for custom data converters, design database structures, and create automation to produce the data solution ongoing. Our focus is to design efficient and robust solutions through driving continuous innovations databases.
- Use test scenarios and data to validate the feasibility of solutions for both pre-sales demonstrations and ongoing projects.
- Create and maintain technical documentation to team standards defined for both the client and internal reference purposes such that all users can use deliverables easily.
- Able to work with specifications for solutions within agreed timescales and to Technical Services guidelines or industry best practices/standards
- Regular internal contact with Implementation, Development, Project Management. Business Services
- Ensure alignment with, and participate in continuous improvement of approved operational standards.
- Automate new and existing solution delivery processes.
- Participate in project planning and provide tollgate estimates.
- Provide technical guidance to the off-shore, Implementation Team
- Work with off-shore teams to complete tasks and ensure quality, timely delivery
- Demonstrate initiative to drive process improvement
- Hold a collaborative technical relationship with the off-shore team
- Utilize base service specifications to provide work instructions to the offshore team
- Ensure that work requests are fully qualified and detailed before work commences
- Adhere to best practice guidelines for procedures and database set up
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
You are excited about technology and keep up to date with the latest trends and developments, you are eager to learn and self-develop while having an understanding of data – this is a job for you!
Data manipulation and working with data, in general, is something you enjoy as well as a keen approach to problem-solving data, functional and technical challenges. At the same time, you are good at explaining advanced analytical concepts to non-technical people. You have an eye for detail and can identify potential gaps in a process and suggest improvements. You have already completed your University Degree and you had first experiences in working a similar position in the international company – you definitely should apply!
- Degree in Technical / IT / BI-related subject
- Good knowledge of Excel, Access and other standard data related tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Good understanding of data analysis and transformation techniques
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient decision making, problem resolution, and critical thinking skills
- Cross-cultural sensitivity
- Basic understanding of MS SQL and/or relational databases
- Basic understanding of quality control
- Some knowledge of project management
- Some knowledge of ETL / automation
- Programming experience (VBA, MS-DOS, Python, Powershell, etc)