North America / United States / NY / New York City
Technology & Engineering
#: 107883-en_US / 107883
Solutions Architect – (Remote USA) – 107883
Technology and Engineering – USA New York, New York
Nielsen Media is evolving audience and outcome measurement to provide the right level of coverage, granularity, frequency and recency at which decisions are being made. The Innovation team at Nielsen works across Nielsen products to create powerful custom solutions that empower advertisers, publishers and agencies with the intelligence they need to drive revenue, increase market share, and optimize their audiences and investments. We are looking for a skilled, technology savvy, innovative and media experienced professional to join the team as a Solutions Architect of the Nielsen Innovation Team.
In this role you will lead project design, execution, and delivery while supporting the sales team with client engagements and identifying opportunities to drive revenue through scale.
- Work closely with sales and their clients to understand client use cases and lead project design, collaborating with project management, tech, data science, and analysts to help clients move their business forward and unlock new value in Nielsen data.
- Support the sales team with proposal creation and client touchpoints (explanation of methodology, requirements, results presentations, managing scope creep)
- Oversee the project lifecycle, including setting requirements at each stage/handoff during execution and sign-off on final deliverable
- Accelerate revenue growth by detecting common threads in client requests to identify opportunities to invest and scale new products
- Experienced in project delivery and leverages that experience to drive best practices outside of day to day project team interaction.
- 5-10 years of experience in Media Research; knowledge of Nielsen datasets preferred. Ideal candidate has experience in both sales and analytics environments.
- Strong collaboration, stakeholder management, evangelism, and leadership skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Can navigate a matrixed organization and build collaborative relationships with Sales,, Tech, Project Management, Data Science and Analyst teams.
- Ensures that delivery teams have the client perspective and can translate client questions into technical specs to enable the team to deliver against client needs.
- Excellent communicator and motivation skills, can help multiple teams within a matrixed organization navigate stressful situations.
- Creative problem solving abilities and a lean towards innovation.
- Has the ability to drive outcomes and positive culture changes.
- BA/BS in Mathematics, Economics or a similar field.
By connecting clients to audiences, we fuel the media industry with the most accurate understanding of what people listen to and watch. To discover what audiences love, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are truly connected to their audiences, they can see the most important opportunities and accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: New York,New York
Secondary Locations: Remote, CA – Emeryville, TX – Dallas,