India / India / GJ / Vadodara /
#: 743999721896416 / REF545V
ABOUT THIS JOB
This role is accountable for receiving and analysing new project requests and ensure necessary steps are taken to successfully run feasibility & cost studies, pilots and resulting projects.
- Receives and analyse new project requests
- Runs feasibility studies and pilots to confirm project feasibility and cost, resource requirements, cost and timelines; Is able to interrogate data and other people, if needed, to draw conclusions, make formal recommendations to the IO CoE Special Project Leader.
- Drives planning and costing for each project and manages the reporting and follow up.
- Track project progress /quality – define action plan as required, until BAU tracking process is established
- Supports the IO CoE Special Projects Manager and local teams to ensure that all non-standard back office activities will be tracked and investigated together with the local teams, so that we can create a migration plan to standardize them within a reasonable timeline.
- Collects information from other CoE functions to allow necessary planning and preparation
- Analyses new project requests and projects portfolio to make sure we continue being competitive and flexible
- Implements standardization of new and recurring projects, ensuring the approach can be replicated across countries
- Ensures necessary tracking and reporting of projects managed
- Point of contact for Commercial teams to support various collection types
Typical projects covered by this function may include:
-New request on SFA (Sales Force Activation) non-standard studies
-New category opening
-RES initial planning
– New audit category, new project audit, or ad hoc project in store panel
-New C-DAR applications implementation
-Outsourcing/Insourcing in Countries under the scope of the Regional IO CoE
-Processes benchmark and best demonstrated practices within all IO CoEs
-New enhancements follow-up
-Special studies preparation
-Special Projects Tracking Status
BA or BS in Statistics, Economics, Engineering, or similar
Feasibility analysis experience; knowledge of field, back office, technology and other NLSN processes
General experience with Input Operations and data collection.
Project management and communication skills
Strong business acumen
Strong Analytical / Operations skills including tools / Input Operation processes to be able to correctly communicate and draw conclusions and recommendations to the IO CoE Special Projects Manager.
Problem solving skills
Fast Learned / Process Understanding
Self-motivated and able to work independently
Fluent English level (written and oral) & local language (depends on the region)
Total experience: +3 years in similar positions
We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what’s next with us at Nielsen: careers.nielsen.com