Latin America / Brazil / / Cotia
Client Service & Sales
#: 96156-en_US / 96156
Sr. Client Consultant – 96156
Client Services and Sales – Brazil Cotia, Sao Paulo
MARKETING EFFECTIVENESS SENIOR CLIENT CONSULTANT
Nielsen is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view
available of consumers and markets worldwide. Nielsen Global Media provides media and advertising industries
with unbiased and reliable metrics that create a shared understanding of the industry required for markets to
function. Our insights impact businesses around the world.
Join our Marketing Effectiveness team to help bring high-quality and up-to-date data to our clients, every day. As a
Marketing Effectiveness Senior Client Consultant you will provide our clients, key publishers and advertisers in
Brazil, with analytical and consulting support based on data driven statistical systems.
• Work with clients to identify key business issues;
• Support Clients based on Marketing Effectiveness solutions by Nielsen;
• Design scope of studies that meets advertisers’ research and business objectives
• Effectively communicate with stakeholders on client’s side and inside the global Nielsen Media;
• Develop effective working relationships with prospect, the team, other departments and clients;
• Work closely with communications team to grow awareness on Nielsen's MEFF solutions;
• Generate new sales leads in the market.
• English intermediate;
• Spanish desirable
• Experience with media data/media planning as a plus
• Knowledge of media landscape in Brazil
• Good communication and presentation skills
The Ideal Candidate Will Possess
· Knowledge of client issues in the areas of marketing executions (such as media plans, events, trade activities,
· A passion for clients and client needs
· A passion for solution selling – understanding needs, talking outcomes not capabilities, developing
relationships and ensuring client gets value from investment
· Commercial and Negotiation acumen
· Self-starter who can develop sales leads as well as build through Nielsen partners
· Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
· Ability to create and manage client relationships well
· Commercial experience
· Education: Bachelor Degree
· Tools/Systems: Excel, PowerPoint and SalesForce
The position will be based in Cotia, São Paulo, Brazil.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Cotia,Sao Paulo
Secondary Locations: , , ,