Latin America / Argentina / / Buenos Aires
#: 76684-en_US / 76684
Sr. Data Analyst – 76684
Analytics – Argentina Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires
SR DATA ANALYST – BUENOS AIRES, ARGENTINA
ABOUT THIS JOB
We are looking for a talented SR Data Analyst that has a passion for working with data, backed with strong mentoring and client-facing skills. As a SR Data Analyst, you will play a critical role in delivering first-class evaluations and measurement options based on data to support client decision making in a reliable and efficient manner. Investing in proper data analysis at the onset of a project is key for successful delivery overall. You will work collaboratively with your Nielsen Modeling Analytics and Customer Success counterparts, as well as our Client Advertisers, to lead the collection and data ingestion for Marketing Effectiveness analyses.
- Work directly with our clients, their agencies, and direct publishers to collect, analyze and review significant amounts of data for quality, accuracy and fitness of purpose
- Build strong partnerships with clients, their agencies, direct publishers and internal stakeholders, establishing yourself as a trusted advisor
- Integrate, assemble, summarize, validate, and disseminate data from numerous disparate systems to present feasibility and data modeling recommendations to clients within the context of their business questions
- Collects client sign-offs on data
- Comply with all Best Practices, Rules of Engagement and Data Protocols
- Protect the privacy and security of the data we handle and use, process and share it responsibly through the use of Nielsen Analytics Console and adhere to security protocols
- Drive process improvement to create efficiencies and minimize project duration and effort
- Adhere to project timelines and contracts
- Promote Nielsen values in all activities, and completes regular Check-In and performance evaluations for direct reports
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
You are passionate about data and lots of it. You are driven by curiosity and enjoy problem-solving. Managing time and deadlines comes naturally to you. You’re known for your impeccable organization. Details matter to you. You're committed to delivering high-quality results for your clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business field, Master’s degree preferred
- 2-4 years marketing research experience with strong analytical aptitude
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint) and Google applications
- Familiarity with Marketing Mix Models and dataset inputs, highly desired
- Experience with Nielsen or IRI data, a plus
- English and Portuguese proficency
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Buenos Aires,Buenos Aires
Secondary Locations: , , ,