North America / United States / CA / Los Angeles
Client Service & Sales
#: 89641-en_US / 89641
Sr. Director, Client Solutions – 89641
Client Services and Sales – USA Los Angeles, California
ABOUT THIS JOB
As part of the Core West Digital Account Management team, the associate will have an opportunity to work with top tech & media companies in the industry and to support our key business with recognized brands such as Pinterest and Vizio. The Digital Account Management team works across our clients functional groups such as Product, Sales, Research, Marketing and Business Development on key product initiatives, supporting subscriptions to our syndicated products and working on new opportunities that help accelerate our growing relationships. This role will be an integral part of our fun and driven 6 person team, while also gaining exposure to Nielsen’s broader Digital Client Services team.
- Develop and execute a sales strategy to meet or exceed revenue targets. Identify prospects; manage outreach; develop data-driven, thought provoking insights to foster discussions; coordinate cross-functionally within Nielsen.
- Cultivate a deep understanding of Nielsen’s products and solutions, and how the data brings value to clients’ businesses.
- Develop and execute a sales strategy for current and new digital media clients.
- Create and deliver client presentations that capture clients’ core business issues and demonstrate how Nielsen can help.
- Account management and client service, coordinating across a number of cross-functional teams at Nielsen.
- Collaborate with team lead and peers on a team strategy.
- Effectively advocate internally for client needs and manage client requests–big and small, tactical to strategic– with colleagues across the organization to drive value and deliver solutions to clients.
- Own the responsibility to hit individual & team revenue goals.
- Sales administration (maintain Salesforce pipeline, contract management).
- 6-8+ years of experience in digital media, preferably from a media agency, media company, or media measurement company.
- Experience with TV media planning & buying preferred
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Creative, Collaborative, & comfortable with taking calculated risks
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Los Angeles,California
Secondary Locations: CA – San Francisco, WA – Seattle, ,