Asia Pacific / Korea / / Seoul
#: 107544-en_US / 107544
Senior Manager, Content & Data Partnerships – 107544
Gracenote – South Korea Seoul, Seoul
ABOUT THE ROLE
Gracenote is an entertainment data and technology provider powering the world’s top music services, automakers, cable and satellite operators, and consumer electronics companies. At its core, Gracenote helps people find, discover and connect with the entertainment they love. Daily, Gracenote processes 35 billion rows of data and is quickly becoming a world leader in return path “big data.” Over the past 3 years, the company has grown to more than 2000 employees in 17 countries, including over 600 of the world’s top engineers with a passion for music, video, sports, and entertainment technology. Founded in 1998, Gracenote is one of America’s most iconic and respected media companies.
We are presently looking for a Senior Manager, Content Data and Partnerships. When you join the Gracenote team, you’re signing up for an experience that requires flexibility, curiosity, and passion. As a Senior Manager, Content Data and Partnerships you will be responsible for evaluating internal data needs and establishing and building relationships with key regional and global Videos metadata providers, with the goal of obtaining provider content that will be incorporated within Gracenote’s metadata rich entertainment search and discovery data products.
- Develop a deep understanding of Gracenote’s global product portfolio and data gaps in the current offerings.
- Develop the Gracenote Sourcing narrative, highlighting the benefits of providing Gracenote with content
- Create the global strategy for obtaining Content that addresses current needs as well as positions Gracenote to expand its data coverage via paid and unpaid Source relationships
- Establish strong relationships with key Source providers in all current and future Gracenote markets. Establish strong executive-level relationships within key sources
- Track and maintain a database of key regional and global content providers and key contacts within for both short and long-term relevance to Gracenote
- Implementation of Quality Improvement Processes – Ensuring Accuracy, Completeness, Timeliness of Data inflow.
- Managing Daily Operations, bringing about process improvements, workflows with other teams. Working with cross-functional teams to bring about process improvements.
- Suggest improvements in the existing tools/ systems and work with Business Analysis / Engineering to identify the feasibility of implementing these
- Position Gracenote as a thought leader in terms of entertainment data content sourcing
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor degree required. MBA desired
- 12+ years of experience within the entertainment metadata space and a deep understanding of the delivery ecosystem
- Executive-level relationship building skills and the ability to sell the Gracenote vision to current and prospective sources
- Preferred experience in Sales/Business Development
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Have prior managerial experience
- Proven track record in leading a global and geographically dispersed team
- Deep understanding of content, metadata and streaming technologies
- Executive level communication, presentation and cross-functional collaboration skills #LI-JP1
ABOUT THE TEAM
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work! #LI-JP1
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Seoul,Seoul