Asia Pacific / Philippines / NCR / Pasig /
Client Service & Sales
#: 743999724717320 / REF974L
Nielsen is building talent pipelines to meet future hiring demand. This is a pipeline role, while there is not an immediate opening, we want to build relationships with prospective candidates like you. If your background is a match to our requirements, we’ll follow up with the exploratory conversation.
ABOUT THIS JOB
At Nielsen, our obsession in helping our clients to grow through comprehensive understanding of consumer behavior leveraging on the ongoing innovation in technology is what motivates us.
Our work helps our clients set growth strategies and determines what products or services you ultimately see in the market and how our clients drive their marketing and trade strategies.
Working in this role, you will play a key role in the provision of strategic insight to our clients in the delivery of consumer research services by having a good understanding of their business issues and developing relevant consumer research solutions including integration across Nielsen’s business units while building and maintaining strong client relationships.
- Responsible for an annual revenue target to be executed / developed through new business in the year.
- Work together with Business Development colleagues and independently identifying and addressing client’s business issue or project brief, proposing the right & relevant solution (ie. type of consumer study, data collection approach, timeline and investment). This includes developing & presenting the proposed solution to clients.
- Take lead on client engagement and maintain a relationship with the client with the aim to become a trusted advisor, thus gaining more business opportunities.
- Maintain an accurate and up to date knowledge on research techniques and applications; eager to learn about value added analysis to properly answer client’s key objectives.
- Demonstrate willingness and ability to think about client’s business and take concrete steps towards building knowledge about a key industry vertical OR Solution.
- Manage a small team of researchers to coach and mentor both direct and indirect reports; developing & strengthening their competency skills.
- Execute and deliver the project (end-to-end, from questionnaire development to reporting/analysis & verbal presentation) at the most efficient way without impact on the quality of your delivery
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
Curiosity drives your interest in what moves the market. You find potential in percentages. Managing time and deadlines comes naturally to you. You’re known for your impeccable organization. Connecting with clients matters to you, and that motivates you to sift through data for a new angle. You can identify the narratives behind numbers, and you’re always looking for what’s next.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, Master’s Degree desirable with 5+ years’ experience in a consumer research environment
- Well versed with Quantitative research, analytical, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Excellent client management and relationship building skills and ability to converse with mid-level stakeholders in client organization.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Powerpoint and/ or Google Spreadsheet & Slides.
- Ability to draw insights and good story telling skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills