North America / United States / NY / New York City
Marketing & Communications
#: 83201-en_US / 83201
Senior Marketing Manager – 83201
Marketing and Communications – USA New York, New York
At Nielsen, we have reorganized the Marketing organization to better meet business needs. This redesign has resulted in new roles for our marketing team. The Growth Marketing team is looking for 3 Senior Managers to lead the work that aligns with our key Business Verticals: Measurement, Sports / Client Segments and Gracenote Content Services. The Sr. Marketing Manager is a master of lead generation, partnering with the sales teams to identify targeted buyer personas, curating / ideating campaigns inclusive of promotion and qualification strategies, generating leads, pushing leads down the marketing funnel, qualifying them and passing them to Sales (as MQLs). Successfully partner with stakeholders across the organization by sharing cross-portfolio initiatives relevant to advertisers, agencies and publishers.
The Senior Marketing Manager must have prior marketing and demand generation experience focused on campaign ideation, email, landing page and form creation / execution, organic and paid media, and content syndication. Candidates must have hands-on experience and familiarity with CRM, marketing automation systems and analytics software (Pardot /HubSpot /Marketo/ Eloqua/ Marketing Cloud and Salesforce). This role is targeted in New York but open Chicago.
Nielsen Measurement is a suite of solutions designed to help advertisers, agencies, and media companies understand audience reach and advertising impact across all platforms. Nielsen is on the exciting path of bringing to life Nielsen ONE – a single, cross-media currency to enable media buying and selling across linear and digital platforms seamlessly. The Sr. Marketing Manager plays a key role in driving interest and demand for this new product.
Marketing Strategy, Campaigns and Measurement
- Develop full funnel marketing campaigns from promotion to follow-up supporting product initiatives, live and on-demand events, webinars and thought-leadership content.
- Execute inbound and outbound marketing strategies to drive sales pipeline and lead generation objectives. This includes owned and paid email marketing, display, content syndication and social.
- Deliver email automation processes including email creation, landing pages, forms, nurture campaigns, custom redirects, opt-in programs and reporting.
- Analyze marketing and sales data to identify key insights that inform campaign optimization strategies.
- Closely manage campaign budgets to ensure project milestones are met and that campaigns are completed both on time and within allotted budget.
Processes and Systems
- Create scalable customer acquisition strategies to generate a robust marketing pipeline with keen focus on lead generation.
- Coordinate the lead routing and follow-up processes for all campaigns, track program performance and align with key stakeholders.
- Manage vendor relationships and oversee new vendor research, implementation, and selection for paid and organic advertising.
- Set campaign goals, KPIs, and direction while managing daily priorities, workflow and quality.
- Qualified candidates will have an undergraduate degree in business, marketing or related field, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experiencing managing marketing programs.
- Ability to track and report campaign performance metrics, pipeline, revenue attribution, revenue influence and ROI.
- Background must include working with designers to develop brand-rich digital materials on time and on budget. Knowledge of Google Analytics, Adwords and relevant Martech tools is a plus.
- Project management: Able to track and manage multiple complex projects, programs and priorities.
- Adaptable: Knack for coming up with custom, executable ideas on-the-fly to solve for unique business cases, ability to be nimble and flexible in real-time.
- Team player: Self-motivated, confident marketer who works well independently and as part of a team.
- Communication: Has strong interpersonal skills, writing and presentation skills.
- Collaborator: Effectively works with people at all levels internally and externally. Able to interact with and influence leaders across the organization.
- Analytical: Has an analytical mindset and is organized with serious attention to detail.
Our Marketing team is on a rapid growth trajectory focused on achieving our 3 year strategy. If you are someone who likes combining creativity with hands on experience, we want the opportunity to speak with you.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: New York,New York
Secondary Locations: IL – Chicago, , ,