Latin America / Argentina / / Buenos Aires
#: 83668-en_US / 83668
Sr Modeling Analyst – 83668
Analytics – Argentina Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires
Sr. Modeling Analyst – Buenos Aires, Argentina
Responsible for the execution of custom projects cross-country/cross-category/ big clients, ensure the support to offshore teams and Jr Analysts. Implement and develop new tools and initiatives required by commercial teams and demonstrate ability to make decisions, working closely with the manager of the team.
- Management of several projects simultaneously and complex or customized studies. Guide the team (Project Consultants and Interns) during the modeling execution, managing their workload and supporting them from end to end of the implementation of the modeling.
- Share methodology knowledge between onshore and offshore teams. Supervise new member work. Train new joiners and design the trainings when required.
- Coordinate the requirements for modeling systems development and enhancements. Elaborate test framework and design & implement quality assurance procedures.
- Work on new/ update client deliverables and present back to internal teams.
- Support the Manager with projects allocation. Work jointly with the Manager on team building activities. Be Manager backup securing the BAU.
- Demonstrate ability to make sound decisions and resolve problems in a client focused fashion. Ability to integrate other Nielsen Solutions and Practices Areas
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Economics, Engineering, Marketing or Advertising.
- A minimum of 2-4 years modeling experience
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Fluent English.
About the Team:
Nielsen Marketing Effectiveness uses cutting edge technology and industry-leading data science to tackle some of the hardest problems in marketing science. We empower advertisers, publishers and agencies with the intelligence they need to drive revenue, increase market share, and optimize their audiences and investments. Our goal is to provide reaction measurements at unprecedented speed and scale.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Buenos Aires,Buenos Aires
Secondary Locations: , , ,