North America / United States / IL / Chicago
#: 90044-en_US / 90044
Program Manager – 90044
Analytics – USA Chicago, Illinois
Program Manager – Chicago, Ill or NY
The Program Manager will serve as the day-to-day project lead responsible for tracking key metrics across the teams, organizing/coordinating deliveries/analysis across products, keeping projects in scope on contract and on time. The Program Manager is responsible for the successful delivery and completion of Nielsen’s products for designated clients while maintaining the highest levels of client satisfaction. In addition, the PM is highly skilled at understanding the complex needs of the business, translating its priorities into project plans, and orchestrating the successful execution of the work to the specified timelines on a consistent basis.
- Client facing program manager serving as the liaison between the client and other members of the implementation and client success teams
- Collaborates with internal teams on project definition, feasibility, and approval process
- Creates and maintains project plans, which include project scope, objectives, deliverables, key milestones, timelines, schedules, internal and external resources, project dashboards, etc.
- Maintain detailed project status documents which include meeting minutes, action items, issues lists, and risk management plans
- Manages day-to-day progress of projects including risk assessment and problem resolution. Defines potential problems and suggest alternatives based upon cost implications, time constraints, and customer quality standards
- Oversee and support multiple implementation projects concurrently within a region.
- Participates in cross-functional teams to develop and/or adapt processes, policies, and workflows to improve efficiency, accuracy, speed, quality, etc.
- Oversees Salesforce compliance of managing delivery dates and uploading of evidence
- Manages KPIs, replicon compliance, quality of data delivered – provides quarterly reports for senior leaders
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Business or related field (Marketing, Advertising, etc.) with 5-7 years of experience is required
- Demonstrated ability to structure and lead teams successfully through implementation projects
- Experience in an Ad Technology, Digital Publisher, or Digital Agency environment desirable
- Experience/familiarity in handling marketing data highly desirable
- Previous experience in client management also preferred
About the team
Nielsen Media Plan & Optimize uses cutting edge technology and industry leading data science to tackle some of the hardest problems in marketing science. We empower advertisers, publishers and agencies with the intelligence they need to drive revenue, increase market share, and optimize their audiences and investments. Our goal is to provide reaction measurement at unprecedented speed and scale.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Chicago,Illinois
Secondary Locations: NY – New York City, , ,