Asia Pacific / Singapore / / Singapore
#: 91422-en_US / 91422
About The Role
The People Experience Specialist is accountable for the smooth execution of people processes and the day-to-day People Experience for a group of assigned employees in the assigned geographies. The PX Specialist provides foundational support for all business agnostic activities that help support the People Experience.
This is a 1 year contract role with the possibility of being converted to a permanent role.
- Ensure all lifecycle events for the assigned population workforce are flawlessly executed and smoothly delivered, providing consistency in the experience across teams (e.g. commercial, ops. vs tech)
- In partnership with COEs, deploys tools, resources, and processes to enhance the experience of remote and virtual work on a day-to-day basis.
Supports processes for given population:
- Responsible for capturing all employee movements and requirements, and following global process to activate via system (e.g. raising SNOW tickets for employee changes, new role approvals)
- Drive the onboarding process for new associates (collect and process new hire paperwork, conduct orientation sessions)
- Drive the off-boarding process for separating associates (prep managers, conduct exit interviews, track turnover data/metrics)
- Timely and professional response to generic business queries via Singapore HR inbox.
- Process and maintain organization and associate updates in HRIS systems, to ensure reporting structures/job titles/cost centers are correct and current e.g. SAP Audit
- Generate a variety of reports as requested by HR, Finance, Facilities and other business leaders e.g. processing invoices with Finance, assisting Finance with Audit details, Occupancy data, etc.
- Respond to general requests/inquiries from employees regarding benefits, payroll, etc.
- Create and maintain org charts, org announcements, job descriptions, and other similar documents
- Drive other special projects where needed – e.g. HR4U updates, policy reviews, template creation
- Work with offshore teams to follow up on processing request in a timely manner with an eye toward quality
- Support the requisition request process
- Conduct regular SAP audits to ensure integrity and quality of personnel data
- Support managers on HR issues including policies, procedures, practices
- Appropriate handling and processing of confidential and time-sensitive material
- Support the smooth integration of new acquisitions
- Host Local Alumni Activities
- Ensure compliance with all local labor laws and regulations
- 2-4 years of Human Resources or Administration experience preferred People Experience Specialist
- Proficiency in Google for Work/ Microsoft Office including Excel (pivot tables, vlookups) and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong execution skills
- Results oriented
- Flexibility and the ability to manage multiple ongoing projects
- Self-starter, problem-solver, proactive
- SAP and Issuetrak knowledge strongly preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently with a general direction
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong business acumen and high level of professionalism
- Strong analytical skills
- Engaging and proactive team player
- Customer service orientation
- Demonstrates a high degree of integrity and maintains confidentiality
About The Team
At Nielsen, diversity and inclusion are integral parts of the organization’s DNA. By diversity, we mean far more than the diversity you can see; we value diversity of thought, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. As the Nielsen Media People team, we have the ability to create a culture of inclusion—whereby we value, encourage and promote the various thoughts, opinions, and insights of our diverse workforce that enable us to grow and continuously provide clients with innovative solutions.