India / India / / Mumbai
Client Service & Sales
#: 94641-en_US / 94641
ABOUT THIS JOB
Committed to delivering powerful data-driven insights and services, Nielsen Sports works with the world’s top rights holders, brands, broadcasters and government organisations to deliver the most comprehensive and meaningful data and analysis possible.
Nielsen Sports is a trusted adviser and partner in sports and entertainment intelligence, helping our clients worldwide to maximize their commercial success. With our expansive suite of products and services, Nielsen Sports is uniquely positioned to provide insights and intelligence which help drive more effective decision making for clients.
The candidate will be supporting the growth of our Consulting practice in the Middle East region in close collaboration with the Head of Consulting and the local senior team. This position requires a self-starting attitude, an understanding and appreciation of the usage and analysis of data in consulting, a real focus on collaboration, and a true passion for doing management consulting work.
- Support consulting projects with strong analysis and project delivery including seeking cross-department/market help when and where required
- Own consulting engagement workstreams and smaller engagements end-to-end, supporting senior team on key strategic engagements
- Develop client documents and presentations
- Support the Head of Consulting and Senior team in developing the plan for the market across key sport & entertainment sector stakeholders – rights holders, brands, agencies & government organisations who have the propensity to spend on consulting initiatives
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Proven strategy analytical/consulting experience in a top firm or industry role (2-5 years), preferably with specialised sports & entertainment agencies
- Proven project management skills, critical thinking and highly developed communication skills
- Understanding and appreciation of the usage and analysis of data, market research, tv audience measurement data etc…
- Knowledge of and passion for the sports and entertainment industry
ABOUT THE TEAM:
Committed to building powerful data-driven products and services, Nielsen Sports and Entertainment works with the world’s top leagues, teams, and brands to deliver the most comprehensive and meaningful data and analysis possible. Imagine working closely with many of the world’s largest sports rights holders, brands, agencies and broadcasters worldwide to help them better understand their fans and how they are consuming their content across a multitude of devices and screens.
If you are an outstanding analyst/consultant with an interest in the business of sports and entertainment – don’t hesitate to apply!
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!