Asia Pacific / Thailand / / Bangkok
Field Operations & Panel Recruitment
#: 106470-en_US / 106470
Supervisor, Media Operations – 106470
Field Operations and Panel Recruitment – Thailand Bangkok, Central Thailand
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our insights impact businesses around the world. Join our Operation team to help bring high-quality and up-to-date data to our clients, every day
- Data Acquisition (DA) Executive is part of Consumer Media view ( CMV) and Radio Audience Measurement (RAM).
- Responsible for managing teams and ensuring the smooth flow of various projects.
- Recruit, train, co-ordinate, supervise and motivate Vendors.
- Supervise team to ensure that all projects scheduled are carried out within standard procedures, survey methodology and specified instructions.
- Responsible for the continual supervision and improvement of the Field, to ensure the standards of quality and cost efficiencies are optimised and projects are processed on time and on budget
- CMV/RAM DA team major responsibility is to closely work with the DA Manager & CS team to execute the project within the given budget, quality & time.
- Summarize, evaluate and update on a regular basis the project status in accordance with the established planning schedules
- Ensuring quality & productivity at all levels as per the project guidelines
- Monitor the daily status of interviews and vendor Sharing status update with CS/DA Manager on time
- Ensuring timely Query Resolution
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Preferrable bachelor degree in any field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 4-5 years experience in project management, staff supervision or related fieldwork.
- Experience using Google Sheet/MS Excel, well-versed in Spreadsheet tools is essential.
- Ability to follow and brief detailed instructions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Commitment and attitude: dedication to the team and organization, enthusiasm for adding value, and his/her ability to act effectively without guidance.
- Able to work under pressure
- Work 5 days a week and start 9.00 a.m – 6.00 p.m.
- Ability to work on extended hours and/or on weekends; if required by the business.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Nielsen Media would not function without our Operations teams! We are catalysts for delivery quality, on-time, reliable measurements to clients. Growing our employees through education, skill-building and experiences, the Operations teams are culture cultivators. Around the globe, we are relentless in our pursuit of superior analytics, technology, process and support.#LI-TP2
By connecting clients to audiences, we fuel the media industry with the most accurate understanding of what people listen to and watch. To discover what audiences love, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are truly connected to their audiences, they can see the most important opportunities and accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Bangkok,Central Thailand