Asia Pacific / Thailand / / Bangkok
Field Operations & Panel Recruitment
#: 101921-en_US / 101921
Supervisor, Panel Recruitment – 101921
Field Operations and Panel Recruitment – Thailand
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Nielsen Television rating team is currently looking for a Supervisor, Panel Recruitment. Our recruiting team plays an important role in the foundational data on which our business is built. We need people who are personable, charismatic and energetic. You need to be adaptable, self-motivated and goal-driven. The ideal candidate should have an understanding of project management experience as well as good operational knowledge in the market research industry; have excellent field/vendor relations skills including supervision, negotiation and follow-up.
- Responsible for implementing strategies and plans for recruit and installation at Central Area ( Thailand)
- Plan, allocate and manage financial costs in each Project.
- Recruit and build Team members and interviewers
- Providing training and coaching for Junior members
- Primarily responsible for the recruitment of households either through face to face visits or through a telephone recruitment program in Gbkk and UPC area
- Ensure the more than 100% in tab and all KPI requirements stipulated in the panel recruiter performance metrics within the assigned area of accountability
- Retain household to be continued to participate TAM Panelist
- Conduct supplementary ad hoc surveys in compliance with established survey parameters and standard operating procedures
- Ensure timely submission of all required reports
- Ensure strict compliance with all standard operating procedures and compliance with company panel security procedures.
- Preferable Bachelor degree in any field
- At least 4-5 years of experience in staff supervision or team leader
- The ability to work under pressure and follow to meet deadlines.
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Good communication and good verbal and written in Thai
- Strong self-confidence and ability on problem-solving
- Knowledgeable in the use of Microsoft Office, Google sheet
- Willing to travel and undertake regular fieldwork
- Can work while travelling using GPS, Google map
- Previous sales experience is an advantage
- Fluency in local dialects is an advantage
- Can drive a car and have a driver’s license
- Working Schedule: Normal Working Hours
ABOUT THE TEAM
Nielsen Media would not function without our Operations teams! We are catalysts for delivery quality, on-time, reliable measurements to clients. Growing our employees through education, skill-building and experiences, the Operations teams are culture cultivators. Around the globe, we are relentless in our pursuit of superior analytics, technology, process and support.
By connecting clients to audiences, we fuel the media industry with the most accurate understanding of what people listen to and watch. To discover what audiences love, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are truly connected to their audiences, they can see the most important opportunities and accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Bangkok