Asia Pacific / Korea / / Seoul
#: 93386-en_US / 93386
About the Role
The Team Lead, Enrichment is expected to lead the Enrichment team which is made up of editorial and imagery specialists, providing effective guidance on a day to day basis. You will be responsible for supervising, managing and motivating team members on a daily basis.
As a team leader, you will be the contact point for team members, so your communication skills should be excellent. You should also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration.
Ultimately, you should lead by setting a good example and engage the enrichment team to achieve the goals set out by the business.
- Daily support of the Enrichment Manager.
- Provides HR support: interviewing, contract renewals, payroll, overtime, sick leave, holiday requests.
- Manages associates goals/expectations, performance reviews, performance improvement.
- Provides coverage solutions for holiday seasons or out of hours if needed.
- Active leader of the team – makes sure to communicate changes/updates to the team, makes sure they are heard – communicates towards upper management. Works on creating a motivating and engaging environment.
- Develop short-term and long-term goals in support of management objectives, monitor progress, and redirect action plans as necessary.
- Resolves discrepancies and ensures quality for clients, takes part in meetings and executes on ad hoc requests and Salesforce communication.
- Proactively identify and implement efficiencies to improve workflows within the team/department.
- Participate in developing operational requirements for process changes.
- Ensures quality checks are performed.
Requirements and skills
- Fluent, native speaker in Korean language
- Candidate must be proficient in reading/understanding/writing in Korean and English.
- Possess the ability to translate from English to Korean; Korean to English.
- College degree or 3+ years of comparable work experience .
- Proven record of delivering quality results on time .
- Uses logic to analyze data and capability to draw conclusions and convey or provide advice or consultation to people managers and process owners.
- The ability to communicate clearly, concisely and effectively both verbally and in written communication.
- Maintain composure and respond appropriately in stressful or crisis situations.
- Ability to effectively build consensus within the team and among disparate stakeholders
- Capability to evaluate process performance within an organization and to make recommendations for improvements
About the Team
Gracenote, a Nielsen company, provides music, video, and sports content along with technologies to the world’s hottest entertainment products and brands. Gracenote is the global standard for music and video recognition which is supported by the largest source of entertainment data. Gracenote features descriptions of more than 200 million tracks, TV listings for 85+ countries and statistics from 4,500 sport leagues and competitions.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!