Asia Pacific / Korea / / Seoul
#: 76170-en_US / 76170
Team Lead, Ingest – 76170
Gracenote – South Korea Seoul, Seoul
Gracenote powers the world’s top music services, consumer electronics, automakers, cable and satellite providers with our metadata. Sound like your kind of thing? Join us!
The Team Lead, Ingest is expected to lead the Ingest team which is made up of TV schedule and data mapping editors, providing effective guidance on a day to day basis. You will be responsible for supervising, managing and motivating team members on a daily basis.
As a team leader, you will be the contact point for team members, so your communication skills should be excellent. You should also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration.
Ultimately, you should lead by setting a good example and engage the ingest team to achieve the goals set out by the business.
- Oversee the organization of workflow and personnel schedules in the most efficient manner relative to cost, time and accuracy; provide prioritization guidance of work assignments
- Maintain content quality standards within the Content databases
- Maintain workload requirements and inform Managers, department seniors and staff of deadline changes, new stations and client status changes.
- Resolve problems with TV stations and answer stations’ questions about policies and products.
- Provides HR support: interviewing, contract renewals, payroll, overtime, sick leave, holiday requests.
- Contribute and implement ideas and procedures to improve quality and productivity.
- Provides editorial guidance to staff and other Gracenote departments.
- Execute integration & project activities based on manager direction
- Manages associates goals/expectations, performance reviews, performance improvement.
- Conduct annual and intermittent performance appraisals, reward and coach/ counsel staff.
- Work with product development team on new requests from clients
- Lead and facilitate initiatives around employee engagement
- Other duties as assigned
- Fluent, native speaker in Korean language
- Candidate must also be proficient in reading/understanding/writing in Korean and English with ability to translate from English to Korean; Korean to English.
- A Bachelor’s degree and/or a minimum of three years’ related work experience.
- Effective organizational, analytical, communication and research skills
- Display leadership skills
- Good judgment and interpersonal skills
- Strong technical proficiency
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Must exhibit strong attention to detail and possess the ability to multitask and be self-motivated
- Knowledge of TV/film industries preferred
As the definitive source of entertainment metadata and IDs across TV, movies, celebrities, music and sports, Gracenote powers guide, search and discovery experiences for the top TV and streaming video platforms, media companies, music services, consumer electronics and automakers on the planet. At its core, Gracenote helps connect people with the entertainment content they love.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
This role is with Gracenote, which is a part of a Nielsen Company. Gracenote is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Seoul,Seoul